Chapter 6: Unwanted Video Conference

Jaskara is still in the bathroom where she locked herself in as they had Roman's flatscreen tv on in the living room. Paul says "come out of the bathroom Ms. Bajaros, we hae a video call conference with Mr. McMahon about you." Roman knocks on the bathroom door, asking "could you please come out for this conference call?" Jaskara unlocks the bathroom door, steps out, & walks into the living room as Mr. McMahon & Paul were talking over the video webcam. Roman follows Jaskara into the living room then whispers in her ear & says "look I know I was your idol but I wanna make it up to you & I wanna take you back home but my boss won't let me because it's part of the storyline." She looks up into Roman's eyes, nodding then sticks her eyes to the screen, asking Mr. McMahon "Hi, Mr. McMahon, how are you doing & why do I have to be stick with Mr. Reigns & Mr. Heyman for?" Mr. McMahon says "firstly, thank you for asking how I'm doing which i'm doing fine & secondly, it's a storyline that you're in that's making you live with Roman, you won't regret it." She looks down & says "just leave me alone, none of you understand what I'm going through & y'all don't get me at all, I have trust issues." Jaskara gets up & runsback into the bathroom, shutting the door, locking it, & cries her eyes out. Viince says "just tell her about the unknown target storyline, thanks bye." Paul asks "boss, I'll be back later so do you want me to pick up ome food on the way back?" Roman goes up to his special counsel Mr. Heyman & he says "no no, you go ahead, I'll take care of Ms. Barajos & tell her about the unknown target." Mr. Heyman says "ok bye boss." Paul walks out of the mansion, closes the door, & locks it from the outside with 7 different locks then hops in his car & drives out of the gate. The gate closes & locks itself. Roman says "ok so this is a storyline & we will be living together so please go along with this, I don't even know how long the storyline will be for." Jaskara comes out of the bathroom & goes up into Roman's rooom together along with Roman.