Chapter 8: The Car Ride to the Smackdown Live Arena

It is now Friday morning as Paul & Roman were already woke, showered, & dressed as they yell, get up Ms. Barajos, it's time to start on this storyline at work today! Jaskara shakes her head, lays there for another good 5 then hops out of bed, goes into the bathroom, showers, then hops out the shower, dries off, puts her long, curly jet black hair in a good wet ponytail, brushes her teeth, & gets dressed. Paul comes up to her door upstairs & knocks saying "come on Ms. Barajos." Jaskara opens up the bedroom door, saying "calm your horses, I'm done, let's go before I regret this." Paul with Jaskara walks downstairs to meet up with Roman. The three walks out of the mansion, gets into Roman's car, & drives out the driveway & out the gate as the gate closes behind them & they drive down the road to the Smackdown Live arena. Paul turns down the volume in Roman's car so they could talk to Jaskara about what she would be doing within their storyline. Roma drives & lets Paul talk to her about it so he can focus on the road. Paul turns to Jaskara, asking "firstly, what is your first name so I can stop calling you by your last name?" She said "my name is Jaskara but in this case that's all I'm telling you since I still don't trust anyone." Paul nodded & said "that's fine but I have to tell you what you will be doing within this storyline because there's no script, Mr. McMahon wants us to let you come up with your own lines." Jaskara thinks about Mr. McMahon & says to herself "maybe I can trust the boss so I'll talk to him later on." She says "sure, I can do that but what's my part within this storyline that maybe be boring." Paul says "well all you have to do is basically just distract Roman's opponents whenever he has a match or matches & also to complete in your own matches, interviews, & maybe we could break you out of your shy shell so you can start trusting people again." Roman parks in the arena driveway & turns the car off. She says "that may work but as for the trust part no thanks, you can't force me to break my shy, trust issue shell but everything else I can do." Roman smiles & says "sure, it's no rush & you can take your time with the breaking the shell thing." The three hop out of Roman's car, closes the doors, puts the lock alarm on, & walks towards & inside the arena.