Chapter 12: The McMahon & Barajos Meeting

Jaskara is now standing on the outside of Mr. McMahon's office, nervous as ever about talking to him. She takes deep breaths, knocks on his door, hears Vince say come in, & opens the door, walking in then shuts the door behind herself. Vince says "please Jaskara sit down so we can chat whatever it is you need to tell me." She sits down across from Vince McMahon as he sits down too. Vince says "so what's on your mind." Jaskara says "well, I don't wanna be a party booper but I don't wanna work with Roman or Paul anymore Mr. McMahon, I just want to be part of a different storyline." Mr. McMahon thinks & asks "would it be better if I could put you with The Hurt Business or something else?" Jaskara says "that would be great but I need to rediscover myself so would it be a bother if I just sign a WWE contract with you then take a little bit of leave to better myself, also I need to learning how to start trusting people again & possibly form a tag team with someone I bring when I come back." Vince says "sure darling, this wouldn't be a problem at all, do what you need to do before you come back but I need you to sign this contract first then on Smackdown Live, I need you to address the WWE Universe about your decision, deal." She nods, signs the contract, & says "thank you Vince, I will address the Universe & I won't let you down." They hug then she exits his office, shutting the door behind her then goes back in Roman's lockerroom, shutting the door behind her & sits in the corner away from Paul & Roman.