•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶•

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, where did those three go?" I ask no one in particular as both Sakura and I tiredly tried to find out where Y/N and Naruto went off to while chasing the runner. I hear Sakura huff out in annoyance making me irritably stop in my tracks.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Sakura stiffens and her face goes red in embarrassment as she points her fingers together, her right foot moving in nervous circles.

"Sasuke~, um maybe we should take a break. I'm sure Y/N and Naruto will find us soon! It's just you look so ti-"

"I'm fine." I state, making sure to keep up my monotone act. I didn't want to feel any more emotion the rest of the mission, not even annoyance.

"But Sasuke," She scoffs, "I really think you should get some re-"

I don't bother to hear the rest of her plea before I kick some dirt off my shoes on the side of a tree before taking off again, not really caring whether Sakura would keep up or not. If she gets lost she can find her way back, she's a smart girl and can handle herself.

After about 5 minutes I look behind me hoping Sakura wouldn't be behind me, but unfortunately she was impressively keeping up with my speed with little trips here and there. I smirk and look forward again, trying to keep a look out for Naruto and....Y/N. Lately I have been feeling this familiar presence but I haven't been able to tell who's it is. I continue to keep my act up until I hear Sakura's voice behind me.

"S-Sasuke! Look! Idate is about to run off a cliff!" I whip my head the direction Sakura was hopelessly pointing in as she tried to turn to change her direction of course. I spin around and dart towards the three and find a long piece of rope on the side of the mountain, taking it, I throw it around Naruto's torso before he fell and yell for Sakura to hold on tight. 

She follows my directions and prepares for the sudden impact of the tug. We shoot slightly forward but manage to get a good grip and wheel up the tree who had undoubtedly fallen from a double genjutsu. 

Once Naruto and Idate get up I continue to pull up for Y/N but instead is met with the end of the rope, that was untied when Naruto got on the floor to help Idate get on his feet.

"Naruto....Where is Y/N..?" I watch as Naruto lifts his eyebrow and shakes his head side to side to look around the area and soon a look of sudden worry washed over his face.

"I- I don't know where she is..."

Everyone gets real quiet as we process the situation we were just put in. I watch my hands rise and angrily grab Naruto by the collar.

"What do you mean you don't know where she is!?" I yell in his face, making his face burn up in irritation.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW OK!? IF YOU ARE SOOOO WORRIED THEN LET'S GO FIND HER!!"

"WE HAVE TO YOU LOSER!!!"

"Guys...Now, let's just calm down.."

"Hmph! Well I don't exactly have time to spare to look for one of my guards who failed to watch over me."

I stop in my tracks and slowly turn my head towards the punk, my eyes activating without my permission.

"What did you just say you loser?" The fact that my voice sounded so quiet and calm seemed to spook the boy since his eyes went wide and he started rubbing the back of his neck.

"I- I mean I guess but we have to find her quick then! I have to win this race!"

I scoff out and throw Naruto's collar off my hand before scanning my red eyes over the premises, soon being able to sense her chakra, but barely.

"She's this way." I state before jumping on the branch of a tree and running towards the source of Y/N's chakra, Naruto directly on my tail.

'Hmph, some brother you are to forget about her. I'm understand her more than you ever will.' 

----------------------------

--𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗/𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅--

----------------------------

I scurry to my feet from what had happened just now. I rub my shoulder's and right wrist in pain from the sudden grab he had given me. I wonder why both of them were here for me at this time of day, I would think they both didn't expect the circumstances they were put into. Either way, I am glad that is over.

"I cannot believe they would both appear with Sasuke so close by, they had to have known he was here so...were they after him too? No, that can't be it..."

"Y/N!?"

My head perks up from the sound of my name making me quickly get to my feet and turn to the source of it. I feel my tears finally dry and my mouth curve into a smile as both my crush and brother appeared before me.

"S-Sasuke! Naruto! Ooooh I am so happy to see you two!" I exclaim bringing them both into a tight hug.

"Y/N! Are you ok? I am sorry for not noticing you were missing..." I laugh and shake my head.

"It's ok Naruto, everything is good."

I let go of the hug and look at Sasuke, who seemed to be preoccupied with something...my wrist. He grabs it and studies the marks.

"Who did this?" I freeze, to scared to tell him who did it, I am sure if I did he would want to kill him even more.

"Ummm, the people! That put us in that genjutsu! Yes! But...I couldn't get a good look at their faces...they covered my eyes." 

"I see..." I cough as Sakura and Idate finally meet up with us.

"We have to go, like, right now" Sakura informs us. We all nod and get back on track. My mind still on the events that had happened 15-20 minutes ago.

----------------------------

ᴀʏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ, ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ! ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ <3