•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻•

(𝙰/𝙽) - 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 <𝟹

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I am ignored as Itachi tightens our grip, making me lose my eyesight from the lack of oxygen reaching my brain. I feel myself lose consciousness as a poof of smoke appear from next to Itachi and behind Naruto. I turn my head sleepily as Ritsuki Sensei stands still staring at Itachi with confidence. I hear Itachi sigh and look at my sensei.

"And then there were four.."

----------------------------

*𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅: (𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠..𝚘𝚘𝚏-)*

"Let them go Itachi" Ritsuki growled out as she took her kunai and aimed it at the Uchiha. Itachi hears Kisame laugh out, causing him to become slightly irritated.

"Well Itachi, they just keep coming huh?"

"Silence Kisame, we seemed to be outnumbered.." Itachi quickly look back at Y/N and Sasuke to realize the wall had started to shift into flesh and muscle. Itachi had no choice but to let go as both of the small Uchiha that were now absorbed into the pink slime, protected from farther harm. Itachi wipes his hand on his robe, wiping the slime off his wrists and purple pedicure.

"You think you can distract the great Jiraiya!!?? Not a chance! This woman might be beautiful but no woman I have met has ever been so generous as to let me stay next to her for more than 5 minutes!!!"

"Jiraiya, you were practically drooling over her! I had to go to grave measures just to get your attention!!" Jiraiya twitches his eyebrow at Ritsuki and holds his hand out at her.

"You ruined the great Jiraiya's entrance.." Ritsuki opens her mouth in dissatisfaction from how childish a sannin can be. Kisame pokes the side of the 'wall' with his sword confused yet intrigued.

"What is this stuff..? Hmmm" Jiraiya laughs obnoxiously and puts his hand on his hips, Naruto turning around to watch in a bored tone.

'This isn't the time to be acting like a pervert!' Naruto thought as he moved next to his sensei in disappointment.

"You are inside of a toads stomach my friend! But don't mess around too much or he might get angry. This toad can melt and incinerate you if you're not careful, AHAHAHA!!" 

Itachi sighs at the jokester and the lame excuse of an -

"Pay attention to me, Itachi!" He turns his head back at Ritsuki and nods his head in acknowledgment, both of them raising their heads high. While Jiraiya was busy with Kisame, Ritsuki made the first move by throwing a couple of shurikens which Itachi had easily dodged. Ritsuki looked back up but Itachi didn't seem to be in front of her anymore. She cursed under her breath as she felt his chakra from behind her.

"When did you activate that Genjutsu on me hm?" Itachi's eyes narrowed before speaking in a monotone voice.

"As soon as you took that one glance at me." He bluntly stated. Ritsuki growled and stood still as she felt the cold touch of a kunai around her neck making her chuckle.