•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽•

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩

Naruto and I stay still as we watch Kiyoshi walk towards us. I let my arms fall limp and hang my head down. As if nothing else could get worse...now this? How could Kiyoshi do this to us? What about Sakura? Was everything a lie? Something to get people off his back and to not seem suspicious..?

"I really didn't want to have to do this you know. I was hoping Kimimaro could have dealt with you but then Rock Lee and Gaara just HAD to show up."

I hear him sigh and then tilt his head towards us in a menacing way. He laughs to himself and claps his hands.

"I'm not sure I have fully introduced myself to you guys, you know the real me? Ehem, I'm Kiyoshi Inaru and I'm one of Orochimaru's experiments. I was sent to the Leaf Village at a young age and practically grew up there so I guess I can call it a home." He humbly states, raising and eyebrow debating on his comment.

"Naruto..." I whisper making him face me.

"Go. Go find Sasuke, I'll deal with Kiyoshi." I could already tell Naruto was not on board with the idea since from the corner of my eye he was giving me his best wtf expression I've ever seen. I sigh and turn my body to Naruto and put my hands on his shoulder, completely ignoring Kiyoshi.

"This is our mission Naruto. Please, please go get him. Go get him...for me ok? Get Sasuke back for me."

"I am not leaving you!"

"NARUTO!!!"

Naruto falls silent as I lay my head down in frustration.

"Y/N I don't understand, why do you care so mu-...ch." Naruto trails off his sentence at the sight my silent crying state. His mouth slightly parts and he lifts up my chin to face him.

"Do you really feel this way about him?"

I couldn't answer so instead I just plead him with my eyes. He slightly sighs and hugs me. We let go and he put his hand on my shoulder and sticks his thumb up at me.

"Then I promise Sakura AND you that I will get him back! You can count on me Y/N!"

I smile at him.

"I know you can..."

"Uhhh hellooo~ I'm still here~"

I look at my brother and nod before letting go of him. We wait...and wait...and...

"NARUTO GO!"

Naruto bolts to the left and jumps on a tree away from sight. Kiyoshi sighs again before drowning.

"Don't make me do this Y/N..."

I growl under my breath and turn around, showing my ruby red eyes as they glowed in the shade. I get into stance and put my hand on the handle of my Wakizashi.  I watch Kiyoshi take out a kunai and spin it around his pointer finger. This was it. Polar opposites about to fight. Fire versus ice.