•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I smile to myself and get ready for bed as I change and brush the knots from my hair. I place my Wakizashi in its stand and my O Tanto in my drawer. I lay down and think about today.

"Today was actually pretty nice...I got to be with Sasuke and Naruto.." I slowly close my eyes and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow since I have to train for the Chunin Exams that are coming up soon.

'I got this.'

----------------------------

My eyes slit open to someone trying to shake me awake. I grunt in response to get the person to stop as I cover the sun from hitting my eyes with my hand. I sit up rubbing my eyes and yawning then focus my vision until it becomes clear to the person in my room. The first thing I notice is the pale white skin and blue sweater.

"S-Sasuke..?" 

"Naruto let me in because we all have to meet at the Academy early this morning."

I sit on my bed processing everything from yesterday and last night. I went to change...I didn't wear any shorts to bed...I have no bra on...Sasuke is on my bed and I am practically only wearing a shirt and underwear.

'OH MY GOD HE NEEDS TO LEAVE'

"Sasuke get out!" I yell, trying to cover myself with my blanket and push him towards the door. He tried to retaliate and push back but I wouldn't let him. I am not letting him see me like this so early in the morning.

"Hey! What's wrong!?"

"I am not wearing anything! let me change!!" The last thing I saw as a shut the door was a flustered and embarrassed Sasuke but I didn't care. I ran to change into my usual outfit, grabbing my weapons and brushing my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and observe my features. I thought I looked ok and opened my bedroom door again, making my way into the living room where I saw Naruto and Sasuke sitting.

"Y/N!" Naruto yells and comes up to hug me. I smile and hug back before looking over to where Sasuke was sitting. We awkwardly stare at each other for a couple seconds until he 'coughs' making his head look away from mine. I shake my head and say good morning to him.

"Hn, yea."

I make my way into the kitchen and ask the boys what they want for breakfast.

"Ramen please!" I laugh at Naruto's request.

"Naruto, that will take too long, how about some good white rice with eggs?" Naruto scratches his head and then nods, Sasuke following afterwards. I turn the stove on and the rice cooker and make breakfast. I take out three bowls and pour a good amount in each one. I hand them out and we eat our breakfast in silence, enjoying out morning meal.

"Where's Sakura?" I ask facing Sasuke. He lifts his head and swallows the rice in his mouth. He told me that since she has parents, she has to wait to leave the house. I nod. I guess that makes sense...

I take the bowls to wash and walk over to the sink to turn it on. As I reached for the faucet someone had beat me to it and turned on the water, taking the bowls from my hands and placing them in the sink for me.

"I'll do the dishes." 

I look over at Sasuke as he picks up a sponge and starts cleaning the bowls. I watched his face become concentrated and a smile made its way to my face along with a light shade of pink dusting over my cheeks. My hands wrap around the side of Sasuke's neck and embrace him in a warm hug, pulling him close to my body as my head rested on his left shoulder. I don't know why I hugged him but I did, it just felt right to do since he seemed to be acting nice towards me.