•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻•

Previously on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

"You two..." Kakashi Sensei says in a serious tone. I open my eyes and see how upset he is with me taking his book.

"You will not eat lunch since you thought it was ok to take...my....book."

I slump down on the ground and look at the sky. You have to be kidding me!!!

----------------------------

I was tied to a piece of wood next to Naruto since he was caught trying to eat behind our backs, that idiot.

"Don't worry about me and Y/N! We are not hungry, believe it!." Right when Naruto said that his stomach had rumbled as mine made a noise. I sighed to myself remembering what I had done.

"Welp you learn something knew everyday and what I learned today is to..never take..Kakashi's...pervy book." I breath out and hung my head low. 

"Oh wow you actually got the book?" I look at Sakura and nod my head and told her how I wish I hadn't. Both mine and Naruto's stomach growl again and we both moan in hunger. Sasuke then holds his bento up to my face. I blink a couple of times not knowing what to do.

"Take it loser." I look at him unamused and tug at the rope around my hands and give him the 'did you really just told me to do that' look. He twitches his eyebrow before moving to sit in front of me taking a piece of rice from his chopsticks and raising it to my mouth. Sakura then reminded us on how we couldn't do that since Kakashi Sensei had told us not to.

"It doesn't matter, they are hungry and I am going to help Y/N. You should feed Naruto."

Sakura stopped and insisted she feed me but Sasuke refused saying how 'she was closer to Naruto.' She finally gives in starts to feed Naruto. I take a bite of his rice and he continues to feed me while eating a piece of his own once in a while. 

"Thank you Sasuke for..feeding me." I blush a little and look to see Sasuke puff his cheeks, looking away.

"Yea whatever, no problem.."

Before we all finished Kakashi Sensei appeared.

"I thought I told you not to feed them!!"

"But Kakashi Sensei!," I state, "In order to have a good team I feel like we need to help eachother and work together as a team I mean I tried to do that with Sasuke, Sensei." The rest of the group agreed and persisted on Kakashi.

"Really you think that huh? Well you all passed!" He happily states. We all give him a blank stare before I rise in anger.

"Are you serious!? That's all it took!? UGH! You are so lucky I am restrained!!"

Besides my outburst, Naruto seemed to be cheering since we were now officially Genin. I calmed down and looked at him, smiling. He always had such a big heart and he always knows how to cheer everybody up. Kakashi gets up to walk away as Sakura and Sasuke join him.

"WAIT YOU FORGOT ABOUT US!" I yell. Kakshi and Sakura keep walking but Sasuke stops and comes back over with his hands in his pockets. He unties me and walks off again.

"Hey! What about me huh!?" Naruto states while still trying to struggle out of the ropes. Sasuke ignores him and keeps walking until he is out of sight. I go to untie Naruto as we walk back towards the house and go to sleep.

'I am officially a Genin now...wow.'

----------------------------