•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺•

(𝙰/𝙽) - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙸-

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I didn't even notice that Naruto had left with Jiraiya Sensei until now. We continue to run until both of our collars are pull up high, preventing us from running any farther. I close my eyes in irritation as I hear the voice of my sensei.

"Annnnnd where do you think you two are going, huh?"

----------------------------

"Nowhere in particular-" I was cut off as Ritsuki lets go of us and forcefully turns our bodies towards her. She sighs and looks to the ground with an unreadable expression.

"Look, I know why you both are running and I know where Naruto is..." My eyes widen as a smile spread across my face.

"Where is he Ritsuki Sensei!?"

"I don't think it is a good idea to follow him I mean Jiraiya is with him." I close my eyes and twitch my eyebrow. Yea that pervert is with him he is totally safe. Pervy Sage might even leave Naruto alone to be with some girl and then that will be the end of it...

"Ehem, well Ritsuki Sensei. What if Jiraiya leaves Naruto all alone for some 'pretty' woman? You know those curves and bouncy bouncy stuff might DISTRACT him, maybe? Or I might just be craz-"

I watch Ritsuki take both of our arms and start to sprint for the entrance of the leaf village. It doesn't take long before both me and Sasuke caught up and ran out of the village. It turned out he was at an outpost not far from the village but it was still a fair travels away but we ran as fast as we could.

"I can't believe Itachi is after Naruto...and so soon?" I look up at Ritsuki and question what she meant. So Itachi was always going to go after my brother..? Not a chance in my life would I let him lay a finger towards him. The run was so quiet but every once in a while I would look at Sasuke to notice the amount of anger that had taken over and plastered across his face. This was going to be the first time in 8-9 years that he had seen his brother since that night, I felt bad for him.

----------------------------

"No only elders have checked into this place I am sorry.." I sigh and run back out, running with the other two into another hotel. Sasuke hits the reception desk scaring the small woman for a second.

"Have you seen a loser with blonde hair, about my hight? With an old man with a head of white hair?" The woman sadly and slowly shook her head, earning a groan from Sasuke and I, rushing back out of the building.

"You two need to calm down, how about we split up? Y/N here." I watch Ritsuki bite her thumb and summon a small and cute gecko. This one didn't look like Kenta but it looked like your normal and average everyday gecko with made me smile slightly. Wouldn't want another one of him to be honest. She tells me it was a message summon and that if I were to find Naruto, to send the gecko to Sasuke.

"What about you Ritsuki Sensei?"

"You don't have to worry, I am going to look for the pervert since he would know where Naruto was stationed so I will be fine." I nod my head and she tells us to run. Sasuke and I separate ways and Ritsuki starts searching in bars and restaurants. I continue to check hotel to hotel, desperately trying to find my brother. I can feel the anxiety building up at the thought of Itachi finding Naruto before I could to the point I couldn't take it.