•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶•

(𝙰/𝙽) - 𝙸𝚏 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌- ...𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚘? 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝙾𝙿 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜.

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I smile and turn my head to continue munching happily on my food, soon finishing and getting ready for bed. We all set up our futons and lay down, the clock now reading it was almost 10 o'clock. Sakura and Naruto say goodnight and fall asleep, leaving only me and Sasuke awake.

"Goodnight, Sasuke." I whisper out facing his direction. He stares back for a couple of seconds before turning his head away from me suddenly. I quietly laugh and close my eyes to sleep.

"Night, Y/N."

----------------------------

I woke up with a shuffle as I slit my eyes open at the source until they finally rested upon a smiling blonde. I grumble slightly and turn my head away for a split second before rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning, Naruto." I yawn out as my body lifts itself.

"Morning Y/N! Come on we have to get ready and go!"

I frown and get up to get dressed, folding my futon and setting it beside the other ones. I leave the room and meet up with the squad before we head off to the lord's place, ready to begin our boring mission.

"Ah hello young Genin, take a seat."

We all oblige and sit down calmly waiting until the annoying runt came into the room, his eyes baggy and hair messed up. He takes a seat next to the lord and we are told about our mission. Our mission was to escort Idate Morino, who was the runt, until he reached the finish line of his race. He was basically a fast runner but since the attack rates were so high we were chosen to make sure nothing bad happened to him....even though I wouldn't mind or care what would happen to him.

The race was starting soon and the sun wasn't even up yet meaning we still had some time before the event started. I decided to stretch a bit and headed out to get some food and by food I meant dango. Halfway down the town I hear my name being called causing me to turn around and see Sasuke slowly walking towards me, taking his sweet time.

"What's up Sasuke?" Sasuke stops and coughs slightly before talking.

"Where are you going Y/N our mission will be starting soon."

"To get food duh, wanna come?" Sasuke seems to hesitate and think before huffing walking in front of me and farther down the path making me run to catch up with him, accidentally hitting my toe in the process. We finally reach the sweet shop where thankfully there were a few orders pf dango left to which I took the rest in a hurry. Both Sasuke and I speed walk back to the docks where we reached just in time for the race to begin.

"Hey Y/N! Sasuke! Where have ya been?" Naruto questions eagerly while waving his hands, Sakura standing quietly though her face seemed troubled. 

"Oh! Sasuke came with me to get some Dango! Want some?"

"Dango? Of course Y/N! I would love on-"

"Naruto shhh!!! The race is about to begin!" Sakura whispers angrily as she crossed her arms and looked away from the three of us, her cheeks puffing out in irritation. I sigh out loud and hand Naruto a stick of three colorful Dango. He happily yet quietly takes a bite of it, careful not to tick off Miss Billboard Brow. After a few minutes of quietly eating my delicious sweet I watch as our runner, Idate, make his way to the front of the docks along with a separate person. I mean what is the race for if it doesn't include somebody else?