•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶•

Comenzar desde el principio

"When this race begins!," Started the lord of the village, "You two will race to the boats and sail it to the other side until you reach an island!"

Our competition nodded his head while Idate stayed quiet...a little too quiet.

"On your marks..."My eyes shift to my arms as the hair on them began to stand on edge for an unknown reason.

'It's a gut feeling...' I thought to myself.

"Get set!...."

"Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" I repeat as I quietly jerk his sleeve towards me.

"Y/N? What are you do-"

"I have a bad feeling." 

Sasuke's expression changed from one of slight annoyance to one of curiosity as he lifted his eyebrow asking me why.

"I- I don't know! But I feel like something- something BAD is going to hap-"

"GO!!!"

I was cut off short as both flew their feet back and took off in an immense speed. However, something happened that not only surprised me but the rest of the squad as well. Idate didn't take off towards the boat like he was suppose to, he ran off towards the woods.

"I- wai- wait wha- oh my god! IDATE! WAIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?" I scream out trying to comprehend what had just happened through my mind. Before I could register the events, Sasuke takes me hand and we follow in suit of Naruto and Sakura. 

'I cannot believe Idate just pulled a quick one on us like that!'

"Idate! Where are you going!? The water is the other way ya know!" Naruto yells out at the runner but Idate ignore him, making a smart remark as a response as he kept running, finally making it into the forest.

I swiftly dodge branches and rocks as we make our way past the thick threes and hallow leaves of the forest. After what seemed like ages I finally caught up with both Naruto and Idate, trying to high tail them like a wagon would to another on a travel through the mountains. After another couple on minutes Idate suddenly stop in front of a big tree with a cut down the middle. I take noted of that tree almost half an hour ago!

"Just what I though, this is a gen-"

"Hah! Genjutsu!" Idate slyly says before putting his hands together and releasing the jutsu. I huff and follow in pursuit, rudely slapping my fingers together and closing my eyes.

"Release!"

Idate takes off again taking me by surprise as now I was back where I started, trying to find and catch up to Naruto and Idate. I felt my legs get suddenly weak as my brother unknowingly left me behind, 'alone' in these woods. Alone with a weird sense of someone else's presence yet one that I have felt before.

"Who is there..?" No response followed my question making me even more uncomfortable.

"Hello!?" 

*snap*

I quickly twist my head towards the sound, my eyes widening and starting to slightly water from surprise.

"Who are-...you.."

"Y/N.."

His voice slurred out in a quiet and hushed tone.

----------------------------

--𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅--

----------------------------