A breathy moan escapes me and goosebumps flood my body. Xander flexes his hips, his noticeable excitement grinding against my core causes another moan to fly through my lips. Xander's breath is coming fast under me as his hands run up the side of my stomach to pull me closer to him, my lips mere inches from his. I stare into his eyes, they are darker than usual and hold such bright flecks of molten silver. They appear to be filled with something that I could not put my finger on. Hunger? Lust? His eyes flick down to look at my lips.

Quinn's lips slowly move down the side of my neck to my shoulder, his canines gently brushing against my sensitive skin. His hands roam up and under my shirt, fingers grazing my stomach and slowly moving up to my ribs. Heat floods my core and I flex my hips against Xander as his one arm holds me close. He moves the other hand to caress my cheek and he grunts as I rub myself wantonly against his hardon. He pulls my face down until our lips are almost touching, "Carter..." -

I jerk awake to the sound of my phone ringing. My breath coming fast and hard. Ugh, too loud, I groan. If I ignore it, maybe it'll stop. Rolling away from the noise I shove my head under a pillow to try and drown it out.

Oh man, I was having such a good dream too. I haven't dreamt of either of them in so long. Thanks, phone, I groan again. I mean, my imagination may have altered things a smidge. I haven't seen Quinn or Xander in over nine years, so my mind may have had some creative freedom as the faces in my dream was not of the teen boys that I had left behind.

Oh no, my sick, twisted, dirty, dirty mind pictured them as grown men. I would even say it went as far as to make them into two of the sexiest men I had ever seen. Or imagined, I guess. After two more rings, my phone stops its incessant blaring but I'm only granted a split second's relief as a moment later the ringing starts right back up again.

My head aches painfully. Goddess, I am too tired - and maybe just a tad bit hungover - to deal with people today. I think back to the events of last night; the bonfire on the beach, the few too many tequila shots, the two incredibly attractive men across the flames watching me, having to look away from them quickly as I realized that if I stared closely, they almost resembled two faces that I'd buried in my past. That must be why Quinn and Xander appeared in my dreams last night. I shake my head, I need to stop thinking about them.

Blissful quiet fills my ears. Finally. I sigh and remove my head from under the pillow. The quiet roar of the ocean waves outside my window floats through the emptiness of my room. Four weeks have flown by so fast, I only have two more days to enjoy the brilliant heat of the Dominican and then I'm off to Rome for a few weeks.

Maybe when I'm done with Rome I can head over to England, possibly even scoot over to Scotland and Ireland. It's always been a dream of mine to do a haunted tour through all three. While the thought is exciting and freaky at the same time, I can't help but think about how it's is a long time away from the delicious heat and all-you-can-drink tequila. Maybe I'll just head off to Bali for a month instead.

After that, who knows? All I know is that I'm not ready to return home just yet. Did I even have a home to return to? I've been travelling the world for two years since my parents passed away and I refuse to go back to Trinity, there's nothing there for me anymore. There never really was now that I think about it.

I could go back to Spiritwood... to Quinn and Xander. Maybe it's a sign from my dream to go back - Stop! You know that is not an option, I chided myself. I can never go back. Right now, my only focus should be enjoying the heat and all the tequila I can get my hands on before I have to leave. Just focus on right now Carter, I told myself.

RING!

The sharp shriek of my phone ringing blasts through my ears. I wince at the sharp pain in my head. Groaning, I give in and I roll over to check the screen. Blinking at the sudden bright light, it shows the time is just before five in the morning. Why the hell is this random number calling me so bloody early?

Leaning up on one elbow I answer, "Hello?" Grimacing at how hoarse my voice sounds.

"Miss Jones?" The voice of an older male replies.

"Yes, this is she." I cough to try and clear my throat.

"I am so sorry to call at such a time. My name is Jack Smith, and I am the lawyer in charge of your grandfather's estate. I am so sorry to have to inform you that your grandfather passed away this morning."

My heart sinks right to my feet. "I...no." I swallow harshly. "I... I just" I try again.

I can't believe this. He told me just a few days ago that he was feeling a bit under the weather, but he told me that he was okay. That he just needed to rest. I had even pictured him sitting in his rocking chair in front of the window in his cabin while he talked to me.

How can he just be gone? No, he can't be. My heart starts pounding. I focus on the sound of the ocean outside to try to calm my breathing. Tears fill my eyes and I have to blink quickly to keep them from spilling over. My hair is stuck to my forehead and cheeks from the humidity. I tuck my hair behind one ear and shake my head to clear my thoughts before moving to sit up and lean against the headboard

I finally braved to ask, "What happened?" My voice barely above a whisper.

"Your grandfather was admitted to Spiritwood General Hospital yesterday afternoon for chest pain. He was being treated for a blockage in his arteries when he suffered a massive heart attack. I assure you that they did everything they could, but were not able to resuscitate. I know this must be hard to hear, but as his last surviving family member I need you to come to my office in Spiritwood to review his last will and testament."