EPISODE 25

A;" this isn't up for discussion rick!"

R:" why not"

A;" do you even know how long it took to get her to sleep last night because she was drunk. Its not happening and its dangerous for them!"

* i groaned slowly opening my eyes. My head was killing. I closed my eyes again*

L;" will you two shut up or get out and have your discussion elsewhere"

* i heard the door close. I let out a happy sigh and pulled the covers round me, when I felt the bed dip. I peeped out from the covers to see axel on his back with his eyes closed. He was just in some black boxers showcasing his incredible body and tattoos*

A:" stop staring"

L:" you never sleep in early"

A:" you kept me up till 4am"

* I giggled. He looked at me, he definitely wasn't happy*

A:" roll over. Face the other way"

L:  why?"

* he glared me, I rolled my eyes and rolled over. His arms came round my waist and he pulled me back into him*

A:" now sleep"

* I sighed and closed my eyes. When I next woke up, I pushed myself back into the warmth. I heard a groan*

A:" stop wiggling your ass"

* I felt something hard between my ass cheeks. He started moving up and down pressing light kisses on my neck*

A:" fuck"

* he rolled me over and hovered over me*

A;" you need to leave before I fuck you"

* I looked into his eyes. He grinded into me, I let out a breathless moan*

A:" fuck leah"

* I gripped his neck and pulled his lips down to mine, I kissed him back...