EPISODE 20

* i sighed and walked upstairs. When I got in his room I heard him close the door. I just stood staring at the wall, i knew if I looked at him I'd crumble*

A:" look at me"

* i took a deep breath and turned and looked at him. Fuck he's like a god. I bit my lower lip but instantly knew that was a mistake when his gaze moved to them. He stepped forewards and gripped my jaw and looked into my eyes*

A:" you aren't a hook up. If I did want you for a hook up you would be gone by now because I wouldn't give you time for you to have sex with me. You're more than that"

* i shyly looked down at his chest. Then I don't know what came over me or where the confidence came from but I gripped the back of his neck and pulled his lips down onto mine standing on my tipey toes because he's a 6ft 4 giant and I'm a 5ft 6 midget. He ran his hands down to my waist over my butt giving it a little squeeze and rested his hands there. He slowly pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. He opened his eyes and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear*

A:" fuck your beautiful"

* a shy grin popped on my face and I buried my head in his chest. He gave my butt a little spank*

A:" wheres your confidence gone now"

* i giggled in his chest*

A:" come. I will drive you home"

* when I was home I led on the sofa. Beth walked out*

B:" you look happy"

* its true I couldnt keep the smile off my face, I sat up and buried my head in my knees*

B:" its axel isn't it"

*i smiled at her and told her everything  that happened*

B:" well work will be fun"

L;" fuck that's gonna be awkward"

B:" tease the fuck out of him"

L:" i have just the outfit"

* we both grinned. The next morning I pulled on my shortest tightest black shorts and my white blouse but unbuttoned it to show off my cleavage with tights and knee high boots. I walked out my room, Beth's jaw dropped*

B:" he's so gonna kill you"

L:" good"

* i got to work and instantly saw Ryan and axel. Axel had his back to me, i watched Ryan's eyes glide down my body*

R:" fuck leah you look hot"

*axels head immediately shot round. Confidence leah. Confidence. His jaw clenched. He walked over grabbed my forearm and dragged me into his office. He slammed the door shut and paced back and forth, stopped looked me up and down and sighed deeply. He stepped forwards causing my back to the hit wall. He put his hands on either side of my head*

A" do you want me to fuck your sweet virgin pussy on my desk"

* my lips parted. Fuck me. His eyes looked down at my cleavage and back up to my eyes. He ran his finger tips down my face to my chest and peeled back the blouse and stared at my bare breasts. Yep I didn't wear a bra. I clenched my things together but he immediately saw it and moved his knee between mine. He looked back into my eyes*

A:" Your fired"

L:" what?"

A:" i dont expect indecent clothing in my work place"

L:" axel"

A:" grab your stuff and leave"

* he stepped back*

L:" axel just.."

A:" nope. No excuses. Out"

L:" your an asshole. If you expect anything from me you can forget it. Go find a whore or something"

A:" a whore... leah look at what your wearing"

* how dare he! I slapped him*

L:" i dressed like this to tease you!"

* he gripped and pressed me against the wall with his hands*

A:" i know. I just wanted to hear you admit it"

L:" get off me. You can forget whatever was going on between us. You may be hot your personality is fucking shit"

* he moved forewards till his lips were an inch away from mine*

A:" such a dirty little mouth"

* he pressed his lips against mine and ran his hands down my butt giving it a squeeze i moaned into his mouth. He picked me up and placed me on his desk moving his hands to my blouse. He ripped it open, i gasped in his mouth. His lips moved down my neck. And lets just say things got a bit steamy. Although I wasn't ready to deal with his growing manhood yet. Afterwards he grabbed a tshirt from his draw and put it over my head as I pulled up my shorts. He gripped my face and kissed me*

A;" now get your ass home"

L:" what?"

A:" you are still fired le"

L:" axel"

A:" nope. Your a distraction here for me. I will pay for anything you need. You dont need a job"

L;" axel i like working"

* he wrapped his arms round me and kissed my temple*

A;" babe you don't need to. Go home i will be round later"

L;" no chance. You can get fucked"

A:" dont be like this"

L;" you just fired me!"

* i pulled out his embrace. He smiled flashing his white teeth. Fuck what isn't wrong with him*...