EPISODE 2

* the next day was a Saturday so I wasnt working. Me and beth were in our room smoking weed on our balcony. Our balcony is huge. We have a hammock, an outside bed and a few seats with a table. There was a knock on the front door. Beth stood up and walked inside. A few minutes later she walked out with rick and axel. God I felt awkward. They joined in smoking with us and we all got into a casual conversation. My phone vibrated. It was next to beth. She looked and then looked at me*

L;" what is it?"

B:" um"

* I stood up and grabbed the phone*

L:" fuck I'm dead. Why the fuck would he do this?! My parents are going to kill me"

R:" what is it? If he's sent something to them. I can hack it and unsend it"

* axel snatched the phone*

L:" hey!'

* he then passed it to rick and looked up at me*

R:" oh"

* they hacked into it and unsent it*

L:" how did you do that?"

R;" I studied it"

L:" ah"

A;" so he has pictures of you in your underwear smoking weed?"

L:" I honestly don't remember it. I was drunk"

A:" i will get the photos deleted"

*I sighed and walked inside. I hate this. I sat on the edge of my bed. The door opened and axel walked in closing the door. He grabbed my stool and moved it infront of me taking a seat*

A:" beth sent me in here"

L:" great"

A:" wanna talk about it?"

L:" I want to break up with him. I've tried before but he just ignored it... h h he scares me"

A:" has he ever hit you before'

* I nodded and lowered my head. He grabbed my hands in his

A:" I will deal with it okay"

L;" how?"

* I looked up at him. He wiped the tear from my cheek softly and lowered his hand back to mine*

A:" it doesnt matter. He wont bother you again"

L:" thankyou"

* he nodded and stood up*

A:" guys that make pretty girls like you cry deserve what's comming to them"

*he walked out. Wait he thinks I'm pretty?! The next day I was at work in our new uniforms. We could either wear a pencil skirt or trousers with a blouse. I chose pencil skirt today. I saw axel walked in his eyes scanned my body. He then pointed to his office. I frowned and walked to his office with him following behind me. When I walked in he closed the door behind him. I looked at him, he passed me trousers*

A:" change"

L;" what?"

A;" change now"

L:" why?"

A:" no questions. Change! In that bathroom now!"

* I grabbed the trousers and walked back in*

A:" turn"

* I did a slow turn. He then tutted*

A:" theres no hope"

* does he mean I'm not hot enough. I frowned*

A:" tommorow when you come in you need to wear a longer blouse"

L:" why?"

* he took a step foreward so I took one back till I was pressed against the wall. His hands were against the wall above my shoulders*

A;" because this ass of yours shouldn't be stared at by anyone but me. Understand"

* I nodded*

A:" words leah"

L;" yes"

A:' good. Go back to work"

* I walked out. Wtf was that about. Later i was sat with beth*

B:" so you have to wear something longer because of your ass?!"

A:" yeah"

B:" he is so hitting on you"

A" I've just got out a relationship I'm not getting in another"

* she nodded understanding. The next day I didnt give a fuck what he said. I pulled on a pencil skirt which was a bit shorter than the one yesterday and then a blouse and tucked it in. Matching it with black heels. I was an hour into a work. When someone grabbed my arm and pulled me along. I turned to see axel. He pulled me into his office and shoved me against the door closing it*

A:" do you enjoy defying me"

L" w w what"

A" go home and change"

L:" what no!? I look fine"

A" you look better than fine which is why your changing"

L:" no"

A:" no?"

L:" you heard me"

A:" your fired"

L:" what?!"

A:" you heard me"

* he mocked me. I gasped. Wtf!. He took a step back*

A:" you can go home and change or go home and stay here"

* I sighed and left. I got changed into trousers and a longer blouse and got into work. He walked past me and nodded in approval. I put the middle finger up earning a glare from him. After work I was walking home when his car pulled up next to me. I carried on walking ignoring his calls. He drove straight past me. I smiled with victory. I walked into the apartment block and walked upstairs. I was about to unlock the door when I was pulled backwards into an apartment and chucked over a shoulder*

A:" let go!"

* I was walked into a bedroom and chucked on the bed. I looked up at axels smug face. I glared at him*

A;" next time i tell you to do something. You do it flower. No questions just do it"

L;" or what?!"...