EPISODE 9

* I was led down in bed later at night. The door opened and in strolled axel in some black boxers*

A:" I'm sleeping in here"

L:" no funny business"

* he smiled and climbed in the bed instantly wrapping his arm round my waist and nuzzling his head in my neck. I instantly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up with warmth across my back. I looked down to see axels arm round my waist, I rolled over so I was facing him. He instantly pushed his lips against mine without opening his eyes. I kissed him back. He ran his hand down my back and squeezed my ass cheek, I moaned into his mouth causing him to smile. He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes*

A:" a great way to wake up"

* I blushed and buried my head in his chest. He chuckled*

L:" stop your embarrassing me"

A:" your so cute"

L:" shut up"

* he chuckled again. I climbed out the bed*

L:" dick"

* all of a sudden I was pushed against the wall. His body was pressed against my back and his breath was on my neck*

A:" just because I've kissed you doesn't mean I'm gonna deal with your insults"

L:" dont be a dick then"

* he turned me around and wrapped me with his one hand on the side of my head and this other on my neck. He looked at me. His nose was rested on my cheek*

A' apologise"

L:" I'm sorry. Okay"

* he grinned and then smashed his lips into mine

I kissed him back. As he slowly pulled away I whispered against his lips*

L:" your so hot when your bossy"

* he smiled and pecked me on the lips and walked out. I showered and then pulled on black leggings and a red crop top. I walked downstairs and pass axel*

A:" change"

* I turned and looked at him*

L:" what?"

A:" go put joggers on"

L:" why?"

A:" because of your ass"

L:" it's just your dad and rick here?"

A:" I have some of the gang comming over for a meeting so change. Now"

L:" axel your being ridiculous I'm not changing"

A:" fine if one of the guys even says something or looks I'm putting a bullet through their head"