EPISODE 13

* the next day I got up and changed into black running shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed a water from the fridge and started walked towards the front door when a hand grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hard chest. I felt his warm breath tickling my neck*

A:" where are you going dressed in only this"

L:" I'm only going on a run"

A:" i said last night after that heated makeout that you are to not leave the house"

L:" I'm going on a run round the block that's it. I will be fine axel"

* I pulled out his grip and opened the door. It slammed shut and he turned me around trapped me in by his arms. I could tell how serious he was right now*

A:" your not going. Take your ass back upstairs"

* fuck him. I need a run*

L;" no"

* he slammed his hand in the door making me flinch. He brought his face close to mine*

A:" it wasn't a question. Go. Now!"

* I sighed as he moved his arm. I walked back upstairs and led on my bed. 30 minutes later he walked in dressed in his suit adjusting his watch*

A:" i have a meeting. So behave"

L:" I'm not a child"

*his head shot up and looked at me*

A:" you cause trouble leah. Just behave okay"

* he walked over and pressed a kiss to my forehead. He winked and left. I heard his car leave. I led there for another 20 minutes. Fuck this im going on that run....