EPISODE 28

* me and beth were sat in me and Axels room listening to music when he walked in completly blanking me going through his draw*

L:" what are you looking for?"

A:" my gun, I cant find it"

L:" you mean... this gun!"

* I pulled it from behind the pillow. He glared at me and moved towards me so I pointed it towards him*

A:" very funny, give me the gun leah"

* beth stood up and started backing out the door*

B:" ima leave you two"

* she closed the door behind her. I looked at axel and smiled*

A;" now leah!"

L:" aww someone's angry"

* all of a sudden he jumped on the bed and grabbed the gun and pinned my hands to the bed with one hand, he then moved and straddled me*

A:" why are you being a brat'

L:" get off me!"

A:" now whos angry"

* I tried to wiggle out his hold but he wouldn't budge so I gave up and looked into his eyes*

A:" I love this position... don't you baby"

L:" axel just let go now"

A:" thought you wanted to play...huh?"

* I rolled my eyes. His eyebrows creased and he immediately flipped me over and slapped my ass hard*

A:" don't roll your eyes at me!"

* I immediately jumped off the bed*

L:" you're a dick!"

A:" and your a brat!"

* I glared*

A:" you gonna hit me now?"

* he put the gun in his draw. I went to slap him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me so I was straddling his lap and proceded to pin my hands behind my back. I looked in the corner of the room*

A:" you need to behave"

* I looked into his eyes*

L:" im sorry... im just bored staying here in this apartment"

* his eyes softened and he let go of my hands and grabbed my waist*

A:" how about me and you go out tomorrow"

L:" where?"

A;" wherever you want"

* he smiled. I couldnt help but squeal and smash my lips into his, he kissed me back. It didn't last long because my door opened*

Mu:" shit sorry"

* I turned to see my mum and dad at  the door. I shrieked and jumped off axel falling on the floor...