"Interesting.." He mumbles. "Let's take a closer look."

He pats Toothless's head and guides him toward the resting ship. My grip on him tightens a little bit as we get closer to the boat. I don't possibly know who it could be but it certainly doesn't settle me when I see nothing aboard it.

"Hiccup... something doesn't seem right about this ship." I whisper shakily.

I feel him place a hand on top of mine and looks back to me. "It's alright. I'm right here to protect you."

I nod slowly and tighten my grip as Hiccup has Toothless land on the sea stack next to it. He creeps towards the edge and allows the two of us to look over at the ship down below. Few things sit on deck. None of them is a person but instead only a couple of crates. It looks as if it could be a trader ship but they don't usually come and sit this far from the island. They always arrive during the day and then stay the night for safe passage the next day. They never just stop randomly.

The more I look at it the more I feel my stomach turn. Something definitely isn't right about this ship and the last thing I want to do is be near it. I'd rather head back to the castle and tell my sister about what we saw. I don't want to end up getting caught into something.

"Hiccup.. I think we should go. It might be best if we go tell my sister." I whisper to him quietly as I keep a firm grip around him.

He looks to the ship for a moment before looking back at me. "Alright." I feel his grip upon my hand tighten a bit as he looks down to Toothless. "Take us to the castle bud."

Toothless takes off in an instant and flies us towards the castle. I look back and watch the ship disappear as we fly farther away. When I look forward again, I rest my forehead against Hiccup's back and try my best to calm the growing nerves. I didn't fully realize how scared I became until we flew away.

The moment we land in the garden, Hiccup hops off and helps me down. Before my feet have a chance to touch the floor, Hiccup has his strong arms wrapped around me in a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck in return as he pulls me closer. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and stay there until my nerves calm down.

"I promise nothing is going to harm you." Hiccup's voice quietly whispers into my ear. "I'll always be here to protect you."

As he speaks, my nerves start to calm. His voice is gentle which helps sooth my emotions. If I could, I would allow his voice to drift me to sleep. But at this moment, that can't happen. Hiccup and I both have to go find my sister and tell her what we just saw.

We both make our way toward the throne room with our hands in one another's grasp. His hold helps keep me calm as well as provide me with some safety. Toothless stayed outside to keep an eye out on anything that might happen.

When we get to the throne room and open the doors, I see no sign of my sister. I sigh and look to one of the guards. "Where's my sister? I need to speak with her."

"She's out in the town your highness." The tall bulky one replies.

"Please get her for me. There is something I need to discuss with her now. It cannot wait." I say.

He looks to me and bows slightly before walking out of the room. I sigh and walk over to a bench against the wall and take a seat. Hiccup follows and sits next to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and gently pulls me close. I relax a bit and rest my head against his shoulder. I take a moment to close my eyes and take a couple of deep breathes to help keep me from going crazy.

The thought that an unsuspected ship is off the coast of our island could mean many different things. My past could either be coming back to haunt me or our kingdom could be in serious trouble. Or it could just be something simple like they weren't able to dock their ships before the docks closed. Whatever it could be, we need to figure it out as soon as possible so I can hopefully stop worrying about it.