This guy was ugly as fuck and I was disgusted by his ugliness. 

"Let go of her!" Both Kuroo and Kotaro angrily yelled out as they quickly make their way towards me.

Though they were stopped when one of the lackeys pulled out a knife.

"Ah ah ah, if you don't want to get hurt, leave the girl and fuck off." He says with a smirk which pissed me off.

"Why you—!" Kuroo said angrily and was about to face him, but Kenma held him back.

"You guy seem to not understand the situation you're in, how about I show you guys what's happening." The guys who kept a hold of me said towards them.

I see one of his hands head over to my necktie and started to loosen it, I looked over to the guys and they stared horrified, helpless, and angry.

When I see the hand about to touch my buttons, my anger was at it's peak.

3rd POV

Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi felt helpless, and angry for not being able to do anything. They just froze, not being able to the help the junior high student.

If the lackeys didn't have any knives, they would've jumped in and attacked them. They didn't care if they got stabbed, but they knew the delinquents would use the knife on (Y/n).

They watched the male a hold of (Y/n) start loosening her necktie, his hand reaching for her shirt's button next.

The 4 volleyball players didn't want to see any much more, but they couldn't look away.

"Son of a bitch. You got my clothes wet, attacked us, and now you're wasting my fucking time from getting my goddamn pizza." A cold female voice rang out which caught everyone's attention.

The volleyball players stared at (Y/n) and saw how angry she really was, they were a bit terrified from the angry aura she was emitting.

They noticed the tight grip her slender fingers had on the wrist of the guy that was about to assault her, she stood up from the ground with the wrist still in her hands.

"Ack!" The guy let out as his wrist was suddenly being twisted harshly by (Y/n).

"Do you know who the fuck I am?" (Y/n) coldly said with a burning anger in her eyes, the guy below her was starting to get stared by the bloodlust she was emitting.

"Don't get in the way of me getting my fucking food-!" The female angrily exclaimed as she brought her foot up and slammed the guy's head onto the concrete.

Everyone flinched from the female's action and were kind of now getting scared. She lets go of the wrist in her hold and the guy's arm fell down limply.

The guy who was about to undress her was now fully knocked out.

"You bitch—!" One guy exclaimed towards (Y/n) as he held up his pocket knife at her.

(Y/n) sighs and grabs her necktie, she fully untangled the tie and removed it around her neck, the piece of clothing fluttered onto the ground.

She proceeds to pass her bag over to Kotaro in which he gladly held onto.

"Hold that for me for a sec, I got to show them as to who the fuck they're dealing with." (Y/n) coolly says as she starts tying her hair up in a high ponytail.

"No wait-! That's dangerous!" Akaashi exclaims towards the (h/c) haired female.

(Y/n) turns around to face the volleyball players and she had a sweet reassuring smile on her face.