Honest Confession

Start from the beginning

"That was an amazing cheer! It feels good right, (Y/N)-san?", Haiji spoke, catching my attention. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment at the thought of him hearing my cheer. But I can't stop these exciting feelings inside me.

"Yes, it's like magic!", I smile widely with a faint red shade on my cheek. Haiji smiled back at my honest reply. Maybe it's time for me to accept other people once more. I shouldn't keep sealing myself away. There is still hope, I just have to keep believing. The sparks are already burning wildly after all!

"Haiji-san, thank you", I muttered with a soft smile still forming on my lips, watching the guys laughing and joking with each other.

🍃

After cleaning myself and wearing my casual attire, I pack the necessary stuff into my small bag. As my hand skilfully braided my hair, my eyes glanced down towards the drawer that held my dearest treasure. Thinking for a while, I decided to bring the goggle along. Somehow, I feel like I needed to bring it with me tonight. My good luck charm.

Humming softly, I made my way to the kitchen to take the mochi I kept in the fridge. As I was carefully inserting the packing into my bag, someone suddenly spoke. My shoulders jump in surprise as I almost drop the pack of mochi. Thanks to my sharp reaction, I get to take hold of my grip in time. Heaving a relief sigh, I snap my head to the person who spoke to me. He started to sweat at my intense glare.

"S-sorry if that surprised you, (Y/N)...", Nii-san apologized for his dear life.

"Geez, I can't really stand a surprise attack like that...", I grumbled in annoyance. "So, what do you want to say before?", I asked with my normal face.

"Nothing really, I just want to say careful on your way there. And don't forget to make a call if anything comes up. I was worried the last time you didn't come home", he started to ramble.

"Yes yes, I get it. You're acting like I'm your daughter... It's a review session only. I also have the spare key", I wore the bag over my shoulder after I secured the position of the mochi inside. When I was about to step out the door, my brother called out.

"I'm glad to have you as my sister. Have a good time, (Y/N)!", he grinned happily. A red shade of blush formed on my cheeks.

"Wh-what's with the sudden confession? Geez, I'm going out now!", I hide my blush with one hand and step out of the house, closing it properly. "My...Nii-san can be such a sentimental person. Well, I'm also glad to know you're my brother", a soft smile creased on my lips. Family is a beautiful bond indeed, though it can be complicated and painful sometimes...

🍃

Pulling off the key from the keyhole of my scooter, I put the stand out to rest it in a secure position. After some greetings with Nira, I made my way to the front door.

"I'm barging in~", I said out loud as I stepped inside the house. At the exact time, Kakeru's panicked voice could be heard from the kitchen. I didn't waste any second and quickly dash into the kitchen. Upon my arrival, Kakeru turned his head with a panicked face.

"(Y/N)-san, Haiji-san is...", I follow his eyes and see Haiji's unconscious figure sitting on the floor. My eyes widen in shock but I immediately rush towards Haiji.

"Kakeru-kun, turn off the stove and call the other guys immediately!", I ordered him clearly. He didn't wait and do what I said. I keep my hold on Haiji's shoulders to prevent him from falling. Cold sweat began to form on my skin, seeing his closed eyes. "You forced yourself too hard, Haiji-san", I scolded him in a low whisper, not letting my eyes off of his limp body as the guys came down and helped bring Haiji to his room.