Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Whoever torn these pages must not want the readers to know about those particular quirks, but my gut says that this have something to do with All Might." Light gave them his views.

"What made you think of that?" Water immediately questioned.

"This information was written after All Might's information. So, I think it has something to do with that." The white hat boy replied.

"I wonder what it is. Must be a crucial information." Lightning commented.

"It is. Now, turn to the third last page." Light instructed as Earth quickly followed it.

"WISHBOT!" they all exclaimed in surprise. Wishbot's information was written inside the journal.

"Yes, information about Wishbot and his powers. It says that he can only grant three wishes whoever owns him. He probably can grant anything with that great power." Light explained. "If Wishbot already grants Vicious's third wish then we don't have to worry anymore. However, what I'm worried here is..."

"Vicious will pursue for another source of power in this world." Light continued.

His siblings looked at him with wide eyes, shocked by Light's explanation.

"Hey! Remember yesterday, Midoriya and the others spoke about Jokertu and Gijimo during the battle practice!" Now their attention turned to Wind.

"They talked about them. So, what's the point?" Lightning questioned.

"There was something suspicious about that conversation. I heard they talked that Gijimo said, "The plan was to capture this planet's No.1 Hero." I think that wasn't just a coincidence!" Wind explained.

"All Might is the current No.1 Hero. Why do they want to capture him?" Leaf nervously asked.

"I think this has to do with One for All and All for One. Whatever it is, those two quirks must be so powerful that Vicious wanted to seize it." Light gave them a serious look. "Whoever holds them is in danger."

"For sure we know that All Might is one of Vicious targets. He either has the One for All or All for One quirk. We have to keep an eye on him." Earth took a deep breath and, "I think our problem just got bigger guys."

"How isn't big, Earth?! First, we are trap in a world that is a lot different than ours and we don't know how to get back. Second, we literally don't know who our guardian is. I mean, this person is gracious enough to give us a giant house and a huge sum of cash. Third, now our enemy is targeting the No.1 Hero. Last, where on earth did you get this journal from, Light?!" Lightning moved his gaze towards Light.

"Like I said, I found it in the mini library upstairs." Light answered. "But I don't know who owns it."

"Maybe the owner of this house." Water commented. "I'm guessing they want us to know about this. That's why they left it behind knowingly."

"Then, I suppose we're lucky that one of us likes to explore the library. Erghh, I can't take a minute in there or else I'll become Albert Einstein." Fire shrugged.

"Nah, you won't become that smart even if you study hard, Fire!" Wind patted his head.

"Yeah, a pea-brain is still a pea-brain after all." Lightning smirked at him.

"Why you! Just because you were discovered by Benjamin Franklin doesn't mean you're smarter than me!" Fire answered back and gave him a death glare.

"Oh, you're so dead." Lightning summoned his Lightning sword as Fire created his fireballs.

"Ahem!" Earth stood between them. "No more fights! Got it, my lovelies?" he gave them a warm smile. He was tired, and he didn't want anymore headaches.