Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, Light! / Lightbulb!" The others hissed while Earth let out a soft sigh.

"Then, I'll built you a map of UA, Boboiboy-san!" Yaoyorozu gave him a warm smile. "It's the least I can do for you."

"Thanks a lot everyone! Awesome! (Terbaik!)" Boboiboy gave them a thumbs up. "Who's up for the next match?"

"It's Sero and Todoroki." Kaminari answered. "Also, will you please sit down? You're kinda blocking us."

"Sorry about that." Iida and Boboiboy quickly seated themselves. Boboiboy took a seat near Midoriya. He couldn't help but stare at the green-head. The sudden information he learned just now was still lingering inside his mind.

"What's the matter, Boboiboy? You kinda look pale." Midoriya asked.

"I... I..." The elemental user did not know the right words to say to his friend. His mind was blank, his mouth refused to utter words as if his conscience refused to let him speak something dumb. "It's nothing." He let a fake chuckle and proceed to watch the next match.

He wanted to focus his attention on the next battle, but his mind suddenly remembered something.

FLASHBACK

(During The Preparation Before The Sports Festival)

The elemental siblings just finished dinner. They were about to clean up until Light stopped them.

"Guys, I have something to say." Light gave them a stern look. Nobody dared to question him because in that state either something serious happened or Light sensed danger up ahead.

"Gee, if you want to tell us something, then no need for the serious expression bro. It's like you're telling us the world is ending soon or something." Wind tried to minimize the tense situation they were facing right now.

"What is it, Light?" Earth questioned with concern.

"I found this journal in the library just now." Light then placed a brown journal on the table. The brown journal was mildly dirty, brushing their nostrils with a vague smell of dust, and there was no title in front of the cover. "My curiosity took over me, so I went ahead and read it. You won't believe what I discovered."

Earth slowly took the journal and read its contents. His siblings began surrounding him as they were also curious to know. After a moment they all gasped, they couldn't believe what they were reading.

"This... This journal contains the pro-hero's quirk!" Earth turned his gaze towards Light. "Why would such information be written inside the journal?! Not only the capabilities and strong point of their quirks were described in here, but also their flaws!"

"That's just the first part." Light sighed. "Turn to page 20."

Earth quickly turned to page 20 and was shocked yet again by the information written on that particular page. "This... This contains information about All Might!"

The other siblings looked at each other, they have a bad feeling about this.

After reading the journal for a while, they stumbled across something that caught their eye.

"One for All?" Leaf read it aloud.

"All for One?" Wind continued.

"Oh! Isn't this the trademark they always say in the Musketeer movie!" Fire turned to Light.

"It's two different quirks my dear sibling!" Light gave him a sharp glare.

"Gee, how am I suppose to know! I'm not the 'bright' one here!" Fire replied and continued reading. "Hey! The pages are torn!"