"The Light"

Loud music is blasting in Austin's car as he drives to Malik's place. Malik lost their bet about Justin's memory coming back so they're going to have sex tonight. Austin can't explain how excited he is for this moment, he almost ran over an innocent dog due to fast driving.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry madam!" He exclaimed as he got out of his car to apologize to the owner of the poor dog. The woman and her dog was crossing the street using the pedestrian lane when the small accident happened.

"Oh, my poor pooch!" The woman said as she strokes her little chihuahua's fur.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Austin said.

"You're so sweet young man but we are fine thank you." The woman said.

"We'll have a good night madam". Austin smiled and got into his car to drive off going to Malik's place.

***

Justin is now preparing to pick up Trent after he received the signal from Niall. He was about to leave the mansion when he noticed his bodyguard's gun on the side table sitting behind a lamp.

"Johnson, I will leave the house now to pick up my boyfriend." He told his bodyguard who simply nodded.

He also called Austin to inform him of the plan to get Trent tonight but Austin is not picking up.

"They've must be doing it." He smiled and left a voice message to Austin about the plan.

Quickly, he used his fastest car to get to Zayn's place and pick up his Trent.

He was a little scared though for what's going to happen because he knows Zayn wasn't stupid. Justin was sure Zayn got tricks up his sleeve just to hold on to Trent for as long as he can.

But this is the moment, so if anything bad happens he doesn't care. He will definitely put his life at stake if it means being with Trent again.

Faster and faster and the engine roaring louder, Justin speeds through the long winding road beside a cliff going to Zayn's hidden abode. His stare was getting intense and his grip on the steering wheel is getting tighter as he gets nearer to where Trent is.

A few minutes later, he can now see the only house in the vicinity. Zayn's mansion.

It was dimly lighted, as if Zayn purposely picked up those lights to make the mansion really hidden amongst the thick trees around it. This house was the spookiest modern mansion Justin has ever seen. Gray and black for the color of a mansion, nothing more.

He slowed down and parked the car in a spot further away from the mansion to avoid attention.

"Why the hell did I bring an effing white car? So stupid of me." He thought to himself as he begin to sneak his way to the mansion.

"Trent isn't here yet, what's happening?" He whispered.

As he made his way nearer to the gate, he saw Trent with his bags going out of the house quietly. Even in a dangerous situation, he can't control his smile just by seeing his love.

"I thought you're never going to come out of this haunted house. Come, let me help you out with those." Justin said.

"I'm sorry, these bags are quite heavy." Hassled Trent said but with a sweet smile.

"Where did these bags come from anyway?" Justin asked and they started walking through the dark woods.

"I don't know how Zayn got my clothes." Trent said.

"He didn't even bring you new ones?" Justin asked.

"Well, even if he did I wouldn't bring it with me anyway." Trent replied. Justin laughed it off a little.