"Unfathomable Personality"

Trent's POV

I stood up from the sofa bed "So... I had a great time with you guys. Thanks for this." Honestly, they are so cool. They always come up with random jokes and make fun of themselves.

"Always welcome Trent." Liam smiled. They accompanied me to the door, they want to bring me home but I refused. I think I can go home by myself. They're so nice to me.

"Hey guys, I think I'll go with Trent to grab him a taxi." Niall told the guys. Then we went downstairs to exit the building.

"When can I see you again?" Niall asked.

"Next week." I smiled.

"Next week?! Are you serious?" He said.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked.

"Can't we see each other everyday?" He asked.

"I have a job. Well we can just text each other if that's okay with you." I answered.

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea." He said with a big smile, then we exchanged phone numbers.

"Alright then, here's the taxi. I'll uh, talk to you later. Thanks again." I waved then got inside the taxi.

Niall's POV

This is great, I got Trent's phone number. I won't share this with the boys. (Laughs)

I can talk to him anytime I want, and be good friends with him. This is also a chance to be closer to him. Who knows, maybe we can be more than good friends. I smiled at the thought.

"So how's flirting with Trent?" Louis asked, I sat on the couch.

"Flirting? What are you talking about?" I said acting innocent.

"Come on, stop lying Nialler. We saw you exchanged numbers with him." Liam said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have to go." I stood up and ran to the door but Lou and Liam blocked me.

"You will not exit this door unless you give his number to us." Liam smirked.

"I didn't exchange numbers with Trent okay? Now let me out." I lied.

"Don't be selfish. Come on give us." Liam said. I rolled my eyes and went back sitting on the couch again. They chuckled.

"Okay, there you go." I handed them my phone to show them Trent's number.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yep. Chance to steal him from mr. swaggy himself." Liam laughed.

"He loves Justin so much. You shouldn't steal someone else's boy." Zayn said, standing up, looking at the window.

All of us went silent and just stared at Zayn. Sometimes, he can be loud and playful but he can be mysterious. His personality is unfathomable.

Trent's POV

My first time with One Direction was awesome. I'm so happy that I met then on my way home, because of them, I was able to laugh despite what happened with Justin.

Justin...

What happened to you? When are you coming back to me? I miss you so much.

I keep on thinking about Justin as I walk to my apartment, too much drama.

I opened the door to find Harry and Harris cuddling at the sofa.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see him here in my apartment.

"Hello Trent, Harris invited me here." He smiled. I looked wide eyed at Harris. He's inviting anyone thinking this is his apartment?

"Um, is it okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Make yourself at home." I smiled.

"You heard that Harry. Feel at home. So let's go to the room!" Harris stood up from the couch and pulled Harry up.

"Ookay. Let's go!" Harry replied.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch while I watch them. How can these guys do naughty things when they just met each other days ago? Oh. Couples these days. I remember Austin and Luke rushing things then few months later, they broke up.

"Hey bestie, can we lock the door?" Harris asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"Thanks!" Harris smiled then locked the door. I heard Harry growled 'I'm hungrrrry!!'. I laughed.

My phone beeped. I checked my phone to see I recieved four texts from unknown numbers. Four, obviously from One Direction boys.

From: Unknown

Hey there pretty boy

From: Unknown

How are you hottie?

From: Unknown

I'm missing you already :-* Kiss kiss

From: Unknown

Stay beautiful.

I texted them back. Group message.

To: Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown

Introduce yourself guys. So I can save your number :)

They instantly replied.

From: Unknown

Daddy Louis :*

From: Unknown

Liam here ;)

From: Unknown

Niall! :P

From Unknown

Zayn

So I saved their numbers.

Zayn's reply was the simplest. That guy is so mysterious. I wonder what's going on in his mind at this moment. It's ironic because he is the member of 1D that I met first and yet his personality is the hardest to read.

I received another text from Zayn.

From: Zayn

Can I ask you out tomorrow?

To: Zayn

Sure :)

From: Zayn

4PM, I'll fetch you at your place.

To: Zayn

Alright :) see you tomorrow.

I did not hesitate to go with him since I wanted to know him really well.

--------------------------------------------------------