"Hurt"

Trent's POV

I have to relieve myself and get rid of the pain I'm feeling. I just wanted to stay here at my apartment and lay down on my bed and be alone. But I can't focus because Harris is busy talking to Harry at the phone.

"Whatever you do, it's sexy." Harris said to Harry seductively.

These guys are so in love. Or dying to eat each other? I chuckled.

"Hey Harris, I'll just go to somewhere. See you later." I said.

"Alright bestie." He waved and went back to their convo.

So where will I go? I want to go to a very quiet and peaceful place where no one will disturb me. So where? I have no idea.

Park? No. Oh I know! I'll just go to the beach James had told me. It's perfect. Thanks James.

Now here at the beach. This place is so beautiful. Abandoned but clean, the sand is still white and the water is clear. I can build a resort here if only I'm rich. Slowly walking here and closed my eyes to feel the calm breeze. Just so relaxing.

"Hey!" Someone called, that voice. It's Justin! I turned around to verify if it's really him and yes it is really Justin. What is he doing here? Why did he call me? Did he regain his memories back?

"Justin?" I said. Surprised to see him here.

"What are you doing here?" We both said in unison.

"No! What are you doing here?" He spat. My eyes widened. Why is he like this? He seems mad.

"J-James told me about this place. He-he told me that I should go here whenever I f-feel sad." I answered, I'm shaking. Then suddenly he grabbed both of my shoulders in a tight grip. It's painful.

"Because of you! My James felt so bad and negative because of you! Now I don't think he still trusts me and it's also because of you!" He shouted at my face and shook me violently.

"J-Justin.. I'm getting hurt.." I said, trying to get out of his grip but he only gripped my shoulders tighter.

Then he pushed me to the ground and pointed a finger at me. "Now hear this, stop following me, and stop talking to me! I will never like you! Remember that!"

"J-Justin.." I said, I'm out of words. I feel weak. I don't know what to do.

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear your voice okay?! And I don't wanna see you again!" He shouted. Then he ran away, leaving me here on the ground.

Why? What did I do wrong? He will never like me? I remember those words coming out of my mouth and saying those exact words to him. Is this my karma? Now I know how he felt that night. That was the most painful words Justin has ever said to me. The word 'hurt' can't explain how much I feel right now.

I don't know what to do.

I just sit here and cried.

***

I walked going home, not in the mood to go home actually but I have no choice. I looked down the whole time I was walking. I can't believe what Justin had told me. It keeps on echoing in my mind.

I will never like you

I will NEVER like you...

Tears stared to flow down my cheeks again. It's hard to see what's on my way while walking. Then I bumped into someone.

I looked to see four pairs of feet in front of me.

"Trent right? Are you okay?" It's the lads. One Direction. Niall asked me in his Irish accent and reached out his hand to help me stand up.