"Harry and Harris"

Austin's POV

A tragic moment for Trent indeed. He put all his energy and effort to look for his one true love, Justin. Only to find that he doesn't remember him. I would definitely feel devastated if that happened to me. I feel so sorry for Trent.

There he is, crying like it's the end of the world. It really is the end, at least for him. Well that's what I am seeing right now. We have to be there for him. Always.

I brought Trent home to rest, he had enough today. I left him there with Dayana. There are times that we will not understand why things like that happen. Unanswered questions are left for us.

"What are you thinking?" Malik asked. I'm at the park with Malik to relieve stress.

"What is our status now?" I asked back.

"Friends." He answered and sat on a bench.

I sat beside him "Still friends? You are so hard to get.." I said.

"I told you, I'll be giving you a hard time." He reminded.

"Yeah I do remember that. But still, I won't give up." I said with confidence.

"Let's see..." Malik replied.

"Do you wanna go home?" I asked him.

"No." He said, blankly.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked again.

"Seems like you're not interested." I added.

"Uh?" Malik moaned.

"Haha, if you think you can make me stop courting then I'm sorry because I won't stop." I told him, he smiled.

-The next day-

Dayana's POV

"Trent, what do you wanna have for lunch? I asked him.

"Anything." Trent replied. He's slouching on the sofa.

"Alright??" I raised my left brow.

"Oh! Wait." My phone rang. Austin is calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Dayana, please prepare. My friends are coming." Austin said.

"Alright, got it. Wait! Whose friends?" I asked.

"1D, hurry up. They're on their way. Thanks Dayana!" Austin said. Then hung up.

"Seriously?" Trent said. I think he heard the conversation.

"Yep, they're coming! Fix yourself!" I told him, then I started cleaning the kitchen. I can't believe this! Another celebrity! Trent went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Austin's unit is pretty big, hard to clean this all by myself. Why do I have to clean this in the first place?

I cleaned the kitchen and the living area while Trent cleaned the other rooms.

I fell asleep, they're still not here. Okay good. Trent is talking to someone at the phone. I'm gonna take a bath now.

Trent's POV

"Well that was really a surprise."  I said.

"I know I am at a wrong timing to surprise you but I can't cancel my flight now. Or else I'll pay for a penalty." Harris, my fellow Filipino bestfriend told me.

"It's alright. I understand, I'll wait for you." I said. He's now on his way to meet me.

"A friend?" Dayana asked.

"Yep, we're gonna have lot's of visitors today." I told her.

"Take a bath now, I'll take care of our lunch." I added.

"Alright! Thanks!" Dayana said, in excitement.

-After one hour-

The doorbell rang. I peeped through the hole in the door, it was Harris.

"Hey!" He greeted and hugged me.

"How are you?" I said.

"I'm good, nice place." Harris told me. Harris is one of my highschool bestfriends, I've known him since grade school. He is 5'7, brown eyed, dark haired and he is a graduate of Psychology.

Harris was about to sit when the doorbell rang again. I opened the door and saw Austin with 1D behind him.

"Hello Trent." Zayn greeted me. He is the only member of 1D who knows me personally.

"Come in." Austin invited them.

"Oh, Austin, guys, this is my bestfriend Harris. And Harris, this is Dayana, my bestfriend too. And I don't think I have to introduce the boys to you, right?" I said.

"Cool. Harris, meet Harry." Niall said, introducing Harris to Harry Styles.

"Harris, Harry." Liam laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have added a lot of characters due to requests. I love you guys.