"An A for the Effort"

Trent's POV

I hurriedly went to the dining room and looked under the table to find that sticky note Niall told me. I have to hurry because Niall might be in danger now.

There it is, I found the sticky note. I grabbed it and read.

There is a yacht near James' old apartment.
Two men are waiting for you there, they will take you to a private island where Niall is waiting.

Do not bring police with you or you will say goodbye to Niall... Forever.

Oh my God, I am going there alone?

What if his kidnappers hurt me? Or worse, kill me? No!

Tears started to stream down my cheeks. I can't just die here, I don't wanna end up dying in a foreign land. Yes, if ever I'm going to die, I'd rather choose to die in my homeland.

What the hell am I thinking. Just be positive, I will save Niall and we will escape that private island safe and sound.

I wiped my tears, chin up and smiled.

"Why are you crying again? Are you planning to try out acting?" Harris asked. I just smiled at him.

"Who knows? I might be the next Scarlett Johansson." I joked.

"Anyway, I'll just go somewhere. Guard over my apartment okay?" I said.

"Alright!" Harris said.

I ran outside and called for a cab and went to the beach to search for that yacht.

I found two big guys wearing black suits, black pants and black shoes. They look scary and dangerous, but when one came to me and reached for my hand, he held me gently.

He guided to the yacht, then the other went inside then the yacht started moving.

They did not speak, they just stood there and watched me.

After like 10 minutes, I saw the private island. 4 more big guys are waiting there, I got even more scared. They are so big, I got a zero chance to win if I ever fight back.

God help me.

We reached the shore and one of the four guys reached for my hand and he guided me as I walk down the yacht.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just follow us." The one holding my hand answered. And so I did, I can see we are approaching the woods now.

This place is scary, the darkness, and the sounds made by animals made this place even more scarier, add this big guys that can hurt me anytime.

I can see a dim light from a distance. I can tell that the source of light is not from an ordinary fire. Electricity is the source.

"Where are you going to bring me? I beg you please don't hurt me." I told the big guys.

"Shhh." One said. Then all of a sudden, we were out of the forest.

To my surprise, I saw a blonde guy in a white suit, white pants and white shoes, sitting and his back facing me. This was a beautiful set up, there's a table for two and the blonde guy was sitting on one of the chairs, there are candles everywhere and a band playing soft music. All of this situated near a beautiful pond with fireflies flying above it

It was so beautiful and romantic, I was lost at the sight in front of me.

Then the guy faced me, it was Niall. I was confused.

"Niall? What the? What. What's going on?" I said, jumbling on my words.

"Hello Trent." He smirked.