"Justin's Birthday Party"

Third Person

Justin had no idea where he's going. Driving almost endlessly just to release the negative feelings caused by James.

He found himself at the riverside, under a bridge. Coincidentally, the exact place where Trent had his breakdown when he first saw Justin and James dating.

Looking at the flowing water while drinking the beer he bought while on his way, Justin is thinking of what to do. He doesn't want to lose James, but he's confused.

*flashback*

"Justin, I can't do this anymore." James said and stood up from the bed.

"Justin, you usually call me Derek." Justin said

"No, Justin is your name and I can't do this anymore. I feel guilty. Trent and I talked to each other earlier this day and I saw how much he loves you. He is even willing to sacrifice for your happiness and I don't want to be selfish. Justin, you belong to him." James said, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Tomorrow, I will attend your birthday party but after that, I will go back to my old place. Justin, please remember everything. Trent loves you so much. He loves you more than I do. He can make you happy." He added.

Justin stood up and hugged James tight. "But James, I love you! Stop saying those things I love you James and I don't care about Trent, all I want is you. No one else, please don't do this."

"Justin, it will be okay, everything will be okay." James said.

*flashback ends*

"Remember everything? What does he meant by that?" He said and threw the beer can to the river.

Justin's POV

Why does everybody keep on forcing me to Trent? I don't even know that guy.

Or maybe I do know him, I just don't remember.

I think I need to talk to someone who knows my relationship with Trent.

"Austin?" I called.

"Yeah bro? What's up?" He replied.

"I need to talk to you. Now." I said.

11 minutes later

"Well this must be urgent." Austin said

"Want some?" I said, offering Austin some drinks. He grabbed it and drank.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Bro, I think you are one of Trent's close friends. Am I right?" I replied.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I just wanna know who Trent is." I said.

"Trent..." He chuckled.

"Yeah, Trent. Tell me everything about him." I said.

"Trent is your ex boyfriend."

"Everybody says that."

"Trent is just a simple guy. He works at The New York Times, he lives in a simple apartment with his friends, Luke and Dayana." Austin said.

"Anything else?"

"If I remember it correctly, I think you guys met at your mini gig." He said.

"Mini gig?" I repeated.

"Yes, you've been doing mini gigs back then, for your fans. He went there. After the gig, you and your crazy ass bodyguards dragged him into your private van and stripped him almost naked. Then threw him at a park." He said.