"That's Unfair!"

Trent's POV

"I missed you so much!" I hugged Dayana, we're here at the park now. Too bad Luke can't come.

"I missed you too. You're getting more handsome!" She said.

"Oh no, I'm not. But you are blooming." I replied.

"Is it because of David?" I teased and giggled.

She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "The answer to that is yes."

"He gave me this." She said, showing me the heart shaped pink diamond necklace hidden under the collar of her white shirt.

My eyes widened. "Wow! It looks like the blue diamond of Rose in Titanic!" I whisper screamed.

She blushed. "Yeah, that was my reaction when he showed me this."

"He's a rich guy then." I said.

"Pink diamonds are the most expensive type of diamond along with the blue ones." I added.

"His work pays a lot." Dayana said.

***

Harris' POV

"I'll text you as soon as I got home okay? Where's my kiss?" Harry said. I kissed him on his lips.

"Can you ask Trent if I can go with you to the Philippines?" Harry asked.

"Yes I will bae." I answered then I heard a knock on the door. It must be Trent.

"Hello Harry, how's your day?" He greeted.

"Perfect, 'cause I'm with my bae all day." Harry said. I blushed.

"Uh Trent? Can I ask you something?" I said, interrupting their convo.

"Yeah, what is it?" He answered.

"Can Harry go with me to the Philippines?" I asked.

"If that's what he wants, why not. But be ready, you have a big fan army there Harry." He answered, turning his gaze to Harry.

"That's why I love the people of the Philippines." Harry smiled.

"Good. So, have you had your dinner?" Trent asked. It's already 7:08 PM

"Not yet." I said.

"Then let's eat. I have brought some food. Come Harry, join us." Trent said.

While eating, I also thought of telling Trent about Harry's idea of hiring me as his personal assistant.

"Uh, Trent? Harry wants to hire me as his personal assistant." I said, Trent raised his left brow.

"Really?" He said, looking at Harry.

"I have thought of hiring him because I wanna be with him all the time." Harry explained.

"Well, I wanna ask you two now." Trent replied.

"Are you two sure about your feelings for each other?" He asked.

"Yes! I love Harry and he loves me so much. We love each other." I answered defensively.

Trent laughed. "I just find this funny because I act like your mother."

"It's actually sweet because you really care so much for my bae." Harry said.

"I forgot that you guys aren't teenagers anymore." He smiled. "If that's your decision, then I will support you guys." He added.

***

Trent's POV

Second day of the month long vacation. I still don't have any plans for the month.
And I haven't done anything for the past days, except for the two dates with Liam and Louis.