9

February 10, 201911:34p

February 10, 2019
11:34p.m.

Lizzo's House (after party)

Felicia and I arrived to Lizzo's. Felicia is wearing a comfortable grey plaid pants suit, with black flats, with her hair half up and half down, with make up to match.

I am wearing a nude lace long sleeve with the dress being black and sparkly, with nude heels, my hair is let down with my natural waves, with my make up to match the dress.

Since we got here, I have been avoiding Jungkook all night. Every time he would be near me, I will go the other direction. Felicia ran off. I have no idea where she's at. I haven't seen her in almost an hour and I'm pretty sure she's wasted like the rest of them.

I walk around Lizzo's pool, as I sip on my Coke. I freeze. He's out here, too! With swim trunk on. Jungkook is literally showing off his abs right now. I turn around and start to walk back into the house, but luck was not on my side.

"Aye yo, Keeley!" He shouts.

I stop in my tracks at the end of the pool. I turn around and looked at him. He gives me a smirk and a wink and dives into the water. I don't know what I should do. I want to run but he's swimming towards me. Come on, Keeley! Put on a show! I yell into my head.

When his head pops up, I squat down and made sure not flash him with my short dress. He runs his fingers through his wet hair and looks up at me. I give him a soft smile.

He rest his arms on the side of the pool and looks at me confused, "Why you avoid me?"

My smile fades and I look away.  I knew I couldn't ignore him forever. It's a small world after all. I look back at the bunny looking man and sighed.

"Have you heard that 'Greedy' was written about my crush?" I ask him.

He nods.