8

February 10, 20196:30p

February 10, 2019
6:30p.m

61st Annual Grammy Awards

It's here! The Grammys. I'm so nervous now. I'm on the red carpet. I pose in front of the cameras. I've never felt more pretty than I do now.

I'm wearing this long sparkly golden dress that has a not to the side with a slit. I have dangling diamond ear rings, my make up matches my dress, my heels are an off gold color, and finally my hair is slicked back in a high pony with some hair extensions to my hair thicker and longer.

A member for the Grammys tells me to move on

A member for the Grammys tells me to move on. I see somebody wave and it's Guilianna from E! News.

I smile at her and gave her a quick hug.

"How are you? You look beautiful by the way." She says into the microphone.

She brings it to me so the people at home can hear me.

I give her a smile, "Thank you so much. You look great as well. I'm doing great. I brought my best friend here so I'm doing fantastic."

She smiles, "That's wonderful. It's here. You're first ever award performance. How are you feeling?"

"I feel awesome. I can't wait." I tell her truthfully.

She smiles. The interview was short. I continue down the line and I see Ryan Seacrest. I rush over and he sees me. He gives me a big smile.

I step onto the platform he was on. He helps me up and he gives me a hug. We pull apart and talks into the microphone.

"Keeley it's been too long. How are you?" He asks.

I smile, "It has been awhile. I'm doing just great. How are you?" I ask him.

"I'm great. I can't wait to see you perform." He tells me.