5

January 2, 201910:35p

January 2, 2019
10:35p.m

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

"From ending an all sold out American tour. Having a number one single on the charts for a month. Her album 'Leave Me Lonely' is out. Go get it. It's so good. Please welcome, Keeley Trahan!" Jimmy introduces.

The crowd cheers and claps as I walk from the curtains. I put on a big smile and waved at the crowd. I walk up the few steps and met Jimmy. Jimmy welcomes me with a warm hug.

"Welcome." He tells me.

I give him a nod and he guides me to the chair. I look around the stage. From the cameras to the lighting. The studio is big. Jimmy sits down behind his desk and the band stops playing and the crowd calms down.

I look over at Jimmy and I give him a small smile as he gives me his well known grin.

"Welcome to the show. I'm a huge fan. I can't believe you agreed to come to the show. Oh, happy new year."

I laugh, "Happy new year, Jimmy. And of course. I've always been a fan of your show. I love it. I was glad you wanted me to be a guest. I couldn't pass it up."

He giggles, "Well thank you again for coming. It's such an honor that you are here."

I awe and placed my hands over my heart as the crowd claps. Jimmy waves his hands, "Anyway. So, Keeley?"

I nod, "Yes?"

"The Grammys. How do you feel about that?"

I take in a deep breath and let it out, "It's overwhelming. But I think the sooner it gets here the less I'll feel overwhelmed. If that makes sense."

Jimmy nods, "Yes of course. Now you're single 'Greedy', which is fantastic by the way, how did that song come about?"

I smile as my face got hot, "I have this crush."

Jimmy holds up his hands. I laugh.

"Who is it?" He asks, leaning in closer with his head in his hand.

I shake my head and shook my finger, "Oh no no. Not telling."

He groans, "Fine. But go on."

I start to play with my fingers out of habit, "Anyways. I have this crush and he's all I think about. He's constantly running through my head. So I had to write how I felt. So, I stared to listen to like some 80s divas like: Whitney Houston, Madonna, Janet Jackson, and so on. That's where the music came from and the lyrics came from me being greedy for his love. I know I'll never get because I'm just a girl who has a crush."