6

January 29, 20199:45p

January 29, 2019
9:45p.m

Jimmy Kimmel Live

"From her ground breaking performances, to having the first ever album since, Michael Jackson: Thriller, to hit number one through out the charts and has sold millions of copies. Her album 'Leave Me Lonely' is out. Go get it if you don't have it. Welcome, Keeley Trahan." Jimmy introduces.

I'm used to the crowd cheering by now and the band starts playing. The door slides up and I walk out and waved at the crowd. I walk over to Jimmy and give him a quick hug. I take a seat next to his desk, as he walks over to his chair. The band stops and the clapping and cheering calms down.

He smiles at me and I smile at him, "Welcome to the show."

I nod, "Thank you for having me."

He claps his hands together, "Now the Grammys."

I smile.

"Are you ready?"

I nod, "I am. The closer it comes the less I feel anxious about it." I tell him.

He smiles and looks down at his cards, "That's good. Uhm, you once said on Ellen that you're excited to see BTS. And you told her that you won't approach them. Since the Grammys are coming closer, have you changed your mind about meeting them?"

I shrug, "I don't know. If it happens then it happens." I answer.

He nods, "That's more like it. Uhm, the media has been buzzing about you and BTS being active with each other for the past couple of weeks. What are your thoughts about that?"

I hum, "We're just supporting each other. Being nice, you know? They're fans of me and I'm a huge fan of theirs. It's mutual love. If that makes sense."

He smiles and nods, "Yes of course."

Many more questions and a lot of lame jokes later, Jimmy ends the interview. I walk backstage and went into the dressing room. There waiting for me was Felicia. She finally felt better, so I brought her to the Jimmy Kimmel Live! interview.

She's on her phone then, she looks up at me, "Jimmy's joke are lame but funny." She cackles, as she locks her phone. I smile, "Yeah." I quickly get changed. Once I was changed, I grab my stuff and walked out with Felicia right behind me. We enter the large vehicle, and made our way home.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm in the lounge with Namjoon and Taehyung as we watch Jimmy Kimmel Live! livestream on YouTube. Keeley is so talented. She can dance, she can sing, and she's a really good painter. There's more to her than just her pretty face.

"That's more like it. Uhm, the media has been buzzing about you and BTS being active with each other for the past couple of weeks. What are your thoughts about that?" Jimmy asks Keeley.

She shrug her shoulders, "We're just supporting each other. Being nice, you know? They're fans of me and I'm a fan of them. It's mutual love. If that makes sense." She answers him.

A smile creeps onto my face. I want to know why she's so scared to meet us. We've watched the Ellen show. We were shocked that she didn't want to meet us at the Grammys. But I understood where she was coming from. It is overwhelming meeting someone who have admired for so long. I hope when she's ready, we're ready.

Taehyung is like in love with her. He talks about her and her music all the time. I don't blame him. She's beautiful and her music is just amazing. Jimmy calls a break but the live doesn't show any commercials. I hear a door open. I look over and it's Yoongi. He walks out and his eyes lift up to the screen.

He stops in his track. Eyes wide as if in a daze. I look back to the screen and there's this girl. She's a little bigger but really pretty. She has brown skin and some freckles on her round face and curls covering her head.

"Who's that?" Yoongi ask.

Namjoon looks at him, "That's Keeley."

Yoongi shakes his head, "No. Her."

He points to the girl.

"Oh. That's Keeley's hometown best friend. Uh, I think her name is Felicia." Taehyung answers.

Yoongi nods, "She's pretty."

We all nod, "Yeah." We said together.

Felicia walks off the screen and I seen a frown become among his lips. I stick out my bottom lip, "Awe, is someone crushing?"

Pinkness rises to his cheeks as he shakes his head no, "Nope. I just thought she was pretty."

I smile at him as he walks to the kitchen. I let out a yawn and got up from the couch. I stretched and told my hyungs goodnight.

I walk into my room and plopped down on my bed. I take out my and played on it for a little while. I'm scrolling through Twitter and I see some hate comments about Keeley. Horrible things from ARMY. Well from what I'm reading, they're not real ARMY. I shake my head and exit out of the toxic app. I sigh in content. My eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.