Finding Yugi's Family

Yugi POV

"So yami tell me how we are going to find my family."

"Well yugi I was thinking that we could have a ball, for you to find your family." Said Yami

"That is a great idea Yami I love it. So who are you going to invite to this ball?"

Yami said: "well I was thinking that maybe we could invite everyone, and when I say everyone I mean everyone, even the hikari kingdom.
"Yami that's a great idea, but do you think your mother and father will go with it." "Well yugi we'll just have to go ask them and see, I believe they will say yes after they hear your story, so now let's go see them and ask them."
"OK Yami.". And I pecked him on the cheek before we walked out of his room.

Timeskipthroughthelongwalkallthewaytothethroneroom

MyPOV

Yami and yugi went down the hall to see yami's parents. so that he may ask them if they could have a ball to find yugi's family. but there was another reason why yami to have the ball. He wanted to invite the hikari kingdom because secretly he hated the fued between the two kingdoms. He believed that is was truly stupid.

When they got to the throne room the two bowed down to the king and quenn and yami said

"Hello mother, hello father, i would like you to meet yugi my love."

his mother and fathers eyes went wide and they said simultaneously: "What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"  "What do you mean your love, who the hell is this kid, how did the two of you meet, and where did he come from?" 

And so yugi and yami both told the king and queen how they both met and where yugi came from, but while yugi was telling his part of the story he started crying his eyes out, and yami started to comfort him and to there surprise, the queen came down and hugged him also and said: " i am so sorry,and i am very glad to meet you."

.thank you your highness and may i ask what is you and the kings name." yugi said

"oh, my name is queen Mana(couldnt think of any names besides hers.) and that is my love king aknamkanon."

"it is very nice to meet you both" yugi said with his beautiful smile that could purify any dark soul(except dartz)

"Now yami why have you brought this young boy to us today." aknamkanon said

"well father i would like your help to find yugi's family." yami said

To be continued