Prologue

Far across the Pacific Ocean where no man, women, or even child has ever traveled so far, but if one did go that far then they would have discovered what's on the other side of the Ocean, and on that other side of the ocean was a island. This island is enormously big and completely covered by the beautiful miles of nature it had. But the island doesn't just have miles of nature it also has a beautiful and magical lake right in the middle of the island, where it divided 2 amazingly beautiful kingdom's that just screamed magic. The first kingdom was ruled by the yamis. They had powers of the dark and shadows. The other kingdom was ruled by the hikaris. They had the power of all the light. Both Kingdoms had unimaginable powers both of them had the most beautiful Wings. The yami kingdom had dark black wings and hikari kingdom had beautiful white wings. Each citizen of the kingdom are born with these wings and each of them have a special powers. Both hikaris and yamis have the power of the four elements air water earth and fire. But both kingdoms had a secret the kingdom of the lights had a one extra element and that element with the elements of life dad gave them the power to resurrect the one they truly love and that one and them have the power spend eternity together as immortal lovers. And then their wings and their love for wings will change to look like each other to be unimaginably beautiful. And the Kingdom of the light they have the power to open a portal to go anywhere they want and I do mean anywhere and through their lovers dream the different universe, anywhere. The two kingdoms used to live in peace and harmony until one fateful day and that day is when one of the hikaris was killed by a yami. No one knows why when the lights was killed by one of the dark that's it kept both Kingdoms angry at each other for the longest of time. Its been over a thousand years and this feud hasn't stopped yet until one fateful day when two princes of each kingdom meet on the night of a falling star. One prince was named after his kingdom and his name was yami. And the other prince was named yugi. Yami was the strongest out of anyone else in his kingdom. He was also the most handsome. He was the most skilled with his magic, he also had the power to change the color of his wings from black to white. And everything girl and guy wanted him to call them his. But yami felt any emptiness in his heart and soul that he wished he knew how to fill it. But he didn't know how. And on one fateful night yami was looking out his palace window. Feeling all sad alone and then he looks up and sees a falling star. A star that shines brighter then any of the stars and then yami made a wish. A wish that so he can find someone to fill the hole/emptiness he felt in his heart and soul. And then the start started to shine brighter and it actually fell from the sky and landed in the middle of the two kingdoms. So prince yami went to check it but he didn't know he was gonna encounter that changed his life forever. As for yugi he one special power he had the power to change the color of his wings from wrote to black, just like yami. Yugi was stolen from the royal family when he was just a baby because he also had the power of immortality. And he was stolen by and evil man named dartz who keeps him locked up and keeps dartz young and handsome forever. But one day yugi sneeks of while dartz is asleep. And sneaks to his window and wishes on that star that yami saw and wishes for someone to come and set him free. And just like what happened to yami yugi goes out and check what happened with the falling star a he will soon find something unbelievable.

Comment please tell me what you all think and tell me if I should keep going with it. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺