The Search

Yami POV:

I rushed back to my palace as fast as I could to tell my father and mother and friends of what just happened.

Good thing they believe me because I never lied in my life. And my father put me in charge of the search and so i sent the most loyal of the castle knights that we had to go search the dark woods because that is where I saw my little precious violet eyed jewls (sorry I forgot to mention that yugi eyes are violet) fly into while I tried to go after him.

My POV

So the knights went and searched the dark woods for this mysterious person but the dark woods help the done of the most evil creatures that you could imagine. And the hikaris woods held the good/happy creatures.

So while the knights were searching they heard rustling in the bushes and the trees and started to scared (yep your right these knights are wimps). And then out of no where a gigantic fire breathing black dragon came out of no where and almost burned the knights to a crisp until they used there portal magic and got back to the castle with half of there beautiful black wings burned off. But don't worry they will grow back.(eventually)

Yami POV

Yami saw the guards come back with out his previous jewl with him. He was furious, he was about to strike toes guards down with the darkest of magic that was pulsating around him until he saw there wings and told them its ok. And for them to get some rest.

Then he thought "if our best knights can't find them, then so be it, I will find him but not alone." He called for Marik, Bakura, and Seto to come to his aid to find him. And they all said yes. Marik was and expert tracker, Seto was an expert fighter(not compared to yami though, yami will always be the best), and bakura was and expert at making plans at infiltration and escaping.

So they were off to search for yamis jewl. They start at where the start had fell. Marik started to use his tracking ability to see where yamis beloved had went. And then marik felt pain because someone was trying to block his power but it didn't work. Marik found him trapped and chained in a tower in deep of the dark woods, guarded my a dozen upon dozen of creatures.

But even through that danger they still went through. While bakura was making a plan to infiltrate the tower.

Yami and Seto were already fighting of off each and every monster until they were all dead. So then they all infiltrated the tower slowly and carefully. There were 4 rooms and they each took one and to there all surprise each room had one of there beloveds in that room. There beloveds were chained and wipped with a lot of scars on there bodies. Which only made them yamis even madder.

They grabbed there loved ones and left but it was harder to get yugi free because the chains were on his skin and he was unconscious. So yami blasted the chains away and they all escaped and destroyed the castle with there dark magic.

But little did they is that an evil presents was watching them and put a tracker on little yugi .