Trouble

My POV

While yugi and yami were talking there was a dark menacing aura coming from the window. And the aura was getting bigger, and angrier by the second.

This was the of the aura of the evil and cruel Dartz. You see he was not happy when he found out that little yugi was taken away. You could say he was furious, he was burning with anger and frustration that he destroyed his entire home where he kept yugi trapped for all these yaers.

Dartz POV

"No way in hell am I going to let them take him away from me, and how dare he disobey me." Dartz thought to himself

"And watch little yugi, I will teach you to never betray me in the on was that I know that will get through to you.

BY DEATH Mwahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha."

My POV

The evil dartz left in a hurry to come of with a plan to kill yugi and yami.

But the what dartz doesnt know know is that yami will do anything in his power to protect the one he truly and undoughtedly loves with all his heart.

Yami POV

I was just waking up from the best sleep I have had in the longest time. And I look down to see me love, my little aibou cuddled up next to me, then I notcie something astonishing.

Yugi's wings wings were the color white. I mean that cant be I could have sworn that his wings were black like mine.

Who is truly is yugi and what powers does he keep inside?

Comment, favorite, do anything you can think of and im so sorry i was un able to publish faster i just got back into school and i had a little long time of writers block and i lost my tablet.
What i use to write this story but no worries i have my cell phone so i can use this in the mean time until i find it.

But i hope you like my story