Who is yugi?

Yami POV

I couldn't stop staring at his big and beautiful white wings. I am wondering who is this beautiful angel known as yugi is. He is so undoubtedly adorable, and I can't believe that i have fell in love with him at first sight.

It is usually really hard for me to get attached to anyone. I am not really attached to my own parents, to my own flesh and blood, but i became attached to yugi (my little aibou) so quickly at first sight.

I really want to find out more about him. Like where did he come from, who he really is, why was he taken, and what is so special about him because I can tell that there is something really wonderful about my little yugi and I will find out what it is.

"Maybe I should wake him up and ask him." I thought

"Yugi~, oh~ yugi wake up wake up its morning." I said while i shook yugi to wake up

His eyes started to flutter open and I then said "hello my little one how are you feeling on this most wonderful morning."

"I am feeling great, this was the greatest sleep i have had in a long time, and yami can you tell me why its such a wonderful morning." little yugi asked

"Well yugi its so wonderful because I wasn't dreaming."i said and yugi gave me a confused look.

"And what i mean is that i wasn't dreaming when you had finally woken up and you became mine, the one I love." I told yugi with the best loving expression i could give him

And the yugi surprised me with the deepest and most passionate kiss i have ever had, and i loved every amount of it.

"I love you to yami, you saved my life, how could i ever repay you?" yugi asked

"Well yugi you can repay me by telling me who you truly are."

Yugi POV

Yami just asked me a very serious and strange question

"What do you mean yami, don't you know who I am." I asked

"I mean who were you before you got tooken by Dartz."

"Well yami thats a hard question to ask because all I remember is that i was taken away from my family when i was really young, and when i was able to walk and talk, that was the day i started up as being Dartz slave." 

i started to tear up at this part "he would beat me, rape me, and even whip me with a wip until i was numb all over my body." by this time i was bawling my eyes out

"And all i know is that i am a yami because of my wings."

"Yugi what are you talking about you aren't a yami, you are a hikari, yugi you have white wings and may i say they are beautiful." Yami said with a huge smile on his face

And i was surprised after he said that, and i hurried up and turned around and saw that he was telling the truth. i do have white beautiful wings. "How are they white because the last time i saw them they were black."

"Maybe its because you havethe same power as me, i have the power to change the color of my wings to any color i want, how bout you give it a try and change the color of your wings."

Time Skip and yugi learned how to change the color of his wings that only him and yami could do

"Wow yugi you got a hang of that really quick and now yugi we have a job to do." i looked at him confused

"And what is that yami?" i asked and he gave a huge smile.

"We are going to find you family." after yami said that i was so happy and i just had to jump on him and give him a gigantic hug and extreme passionate kiss.

Comment, Vote, and please tell me what do you think of my story

:) :) :) :) XD