Hikari's kingdom

My POV - In the hikari's kingdom

In this kingdom, the king, queen, prince and also the grandfather were all still very sad because of there lost of there precious little yugi.

Little yugi never knew but he had a twin brother name heba.(and I forgot to mention this but Yami has a twin brother to and his name is atem sorry for not adding him in yet)

King yuki and queen yumi  were so sad that they almost killed themselves, but they realise that they shouldn't kill themselves in sake of there kingdom and the son they still have.

The day the message comes.

The king and queen of the hikari kingdom were in there throne room just thinking about little yugi when heba came in with a mystical shimmering purple orb.

"what is that have you got there heba?" the queen said

"it's a message from the Yami kingdom mother."

"what do they want this time? We might as well see what they want." the king said

So heba placed the mystical orb down on the ground and it started to shine brighter and the king and queen and prince Yami were shown.

"so what do you want this time yami's?" the king said

"well your highnesses, we are hosting a ball and we would like for your whole entire kingdom to come and join our ball." the king of the Yami's said.

"and why should we come?" the hikari king said.

"well your majesty there are actually 3 reasons I believe why you should come to our kingdom." Yami said

"the first one is that I want this stupid feud between the two kingdoms to end, and we know who was the one who killed that hikari a long time ago."

By now the king, queen, and prince of the hikari kingdom were wide eyed.
But heba was wondering something.

"you said there were 3 reasons why you want our kingdom to come, what is it."

"I'm sorry but I can't say but I do know that one of your families in your kingdom will be overjoyed, so what do you say will you come to our ball."

"sure Yami kingdom we will come but only on one condition, as soon as all of our kingdom is there you must tell all of us and also your kingdom what the third reason is."

"ok you highnesses."

And after that the message had ended and the hikari kingdom were getting ready to go to the ball.

That's the end of this chapter.  My apologies if it's small and oh by the heba and atem are dating no one know except Yami.