Kingdom's reunite

My POV

Everyone in the two kingdoms were rejoicings, and were absolutely happy because the war between the Yami kingdom and the Hikari kingdom has finally ended. After all these years, the war is finally over and everyone can leave together in peace.

Even the royal families were happy, especially the Hikari royal family because there family is finally back together, and they were determined to not let any evil to break up there family again.

And with the help of the Yami kingdom that determination will absolutely succeed, because they will also be making sure that no evil will tear apart the Hikari kingdom.

Both the Yami and Hikari kingdoms have decided that they will work together to protect each other from any evil that will try to destroy the peace between the two kingdoms.

Both kingdoms were absolutely at peace including the princes of the two kingdoms.

Prince Yugi and Heba of the Hikari kingdom never been there happiest, because the two twins were finally back together, and they have the hearts of the two princes of the Yami kingdom.

And all four of them were undoubtedly happy, and they believed that nothing could break them apart, and nothing broke them apart.

They were inseparable and they loved everything about each other straight down to there core, and they stayed together for the rest of there lives, and ruled there kingdoms with strength, courage, and love for each other and there kingdom.

And they lived happily ever after or did they?

Sorry for the really short chapter and taking a really long time to update.