The Battle for yugi

My POV

Everyone was witnessing the battle between the gigantic bodach and the prince of the fallen.

But what no one had seen was the sweet innocent little yugi being carried by the evil bodach.

Heba POV

While I was watching the prince and the bodach fighting, I started having this strange feeling that I haven't had in a really long time.

Then I started looking around to see where was this strange feeling coming from.

And then I finally found it, I saw that the evil bodach was holding something or I believe someone.

"I wonder who that is?" I thought.

Then I saw the face it looked like a different version of me.

That's when I noticed that he was crying.

And that's when I had enough, I unfurled my wings and I started flying at full speed towards that bodach.

"I have to help him, I don't know why but I feel me and him have this connection that I can't explain just yet, but I will find out who he is." I thought

My POV

So prince heba decided to join in the fight between prince Yami and dartz .

It was a really epic battle between them, there both using amazing magic.

But then prince Yami and prince Heba combined there powers to send the evil dartz far away, but someday soon he will return.

And after the spell was cast on dartz this made him drop Yugi.
And yugi started to fall to the ground(oh yeah I forgot to mention after heba joined in the battle yugi fell unconscious)

Heba POV

As I saw the one was falling I hurried up to catch him and so did Yami but we weren't getting any closer until out of no where my love atemu caught and landed down safely.
Now to find out who this kid is

Please comment and tell me what you think :)