| Chapter 8 |

[WREN POV]

We had been in the boys bathroom for about ten minutes now. Hes just staring at the wall behind me.. he looks so nervous. I dont know what I should even say to him.

"I'm sorry-" I said but he interrupted me before I could say anything else.

"You're sorry!!" He yelled. "You're sorry. You are so fucking unbelievable! Firstly you tried to fucking kill yourself! And secondly you tried to get Zaire and I to kill ourselves too. We almost died Wren!! Everyone thought Zaire was gonna die and I.. I just-"

I tried to reach out to him but he back up.

"I was so scared Wren .We almost died and all you can say is that you're sorry. Plus when you get back you act like it never happened. You act like everything is okay! You didnt even think about how I would feel or what it would do to me. I started getting bullied and I was all alone..."

By the time he was done he was sniffling and rubbing his nose with his sweater sleeve.

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "You're acting like I didnt think about you guys everyday. Like I didnt wonder if you were okay I guess.. Zaire wasn't for a little while. No one told me what happened to you guys you think I wasn't scared too! I didn't know if you were mad at me, which you obviously are. I missed Zaire. I missed YOU. I know I cant fix what happened but I am sincerely sorry and I'm better now, nothing bad is going to happen anymore. I promise."

He looked up at me in disbelief. He shook his head and walked towards the bathroom door.

"Class is almost over we should head out." He said quietly before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

"Ugh!!-" I yelled as I punched the wall in anger. "Man this stinks."

"Well it is a bathroom." I heard someone say as the bathroom door opened. I didnt recognize the voice so I paid no attention to who ever was speaking to me.

I heard a sigh before they walked up to the mirror and sinks. They started running the water and ran it through their hair after that applying some chapstick. "HA! GAYYY"

The boy turned and gave me a weird look. "Oh god I said that out loud. I'm bi so it was a joke, it's not bad if you're gay I just--" He still seemed disturbed by just my presence. "Yeah I'll leave."

I walked out of the bathroom and and covered my face with my hands. "That was so embarrassing."

"You know you speak your thoughts aloud." The same boy from before said.

"Well fuck me (gently with a chainsaw). Anyways, I'm Wren sorry for calling you gay even though fixing your hair isnt necessarily gay." He smiled and patted my head. I smiled.. why are head pats so nice?

"I already knew that. Everyone's talking about you. I'm Axel, but it's nice to meet you Wren."

People are talking about me.. am I the hot new kid or the kid thay tried to kill himself I started to worry.

And with that he walked away. Makes sense he had a class to get back to, is it weird that I already miss his presence. Now that was gay.

I took a deep breath and started walking to my class. "This is gonna be a long day."

[ATLAS POV]

Who does that asshole think he is. Acting like he can just walk back into everyone's lives like nothing happened. Trying to make it seem like I'm the bad guy.

I'm not the bad guy. I have a right to be mad.. right? Right?!

If course god hes so stupid. I cant with him right now probably ever. Hes so insensitive making it seem like he cares when he never did.

He just makes me want to. He makes me want to scream. He's so dense he doesn't know what he did wrong.

And he's got Zaire wrapped around his finger.

They're probabaly already best friends again.. and I'm still.. all alone.

I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize there was someone in front of me. I ran into him and then looked up at him and glared. "Watch where you're going."

He furrowed his brows and stared at me with an 'are you stupid look'. "Well you're the one that wasnt looking where you were going so instead of some snarky remark an apology would be nice."

He ended it with a smile. Oh man I dont like him, "How about you shut your face and we can both go on with our days." I ended with the same smile he had done but very fake. My face went expressionless not even a second later as I began walking again.

"That was an amazing apology best I've ever heard!" He yelled out to me.

I just stuck up my middle finger and kept walking. I heard him chuckle and that just made my mini victory feel like less of a victory.

_____

If you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3