| Chapter 11 |

[WREN POV]

Last night was nice, Atlas left around 1 in the morning saying that if he wasn't home before his mom woke up the next morning he'd be in more trouble than he already was. I spent the night with Zaire though and it was nice. A little awkward after everything that had happened earlier that night but nice nonetheless.

The next morning when we were leaving for school things were a little weird obviously because we didn't want to talk about what had happened the night before. We got into Zaire's car and started driving to school. When we arrived at the school Zaire got out as did I, and we both started walking to our classes. "I'll talk to you later Z.," I said with a smile as I walked into my homeroom. Zaire smiled back and waved at me before continuing to his class.

I went and sat down next to Atlas who was actually in the homeroom for once. "Hey Atlas, did you know that your name spelled backward is Salty if you replace the last a with a y."

He let out a small chuckle and looked up at me, I could gaze into those baby blue eyes for all eternity. "You know... You are one of the stupidest people I've ever met." We both laughed for a couple of minutes before class started, when it did we both silently agreed to stop talking and pay attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

I pulled out my phone and texted 'salty'

W: I'm gonna head to the bathroom ask to go in like 15 minutes

Atlas looked up at me and just nodded and I raised my hand. "May I go to the bathroom." The teacher nodded and I got up and left for the bathroom. I waited outside of the bathroom waiting for Atlas.

Though a familiar face showed up. "Funny meeting you at the bathrooms again," I looked up to see none other than Axel, the boy who I may or may not joked about him being gay but like I meant to think it. "Hello to you as well." I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked at him.

"Here to call me gay again, I gotta let you know I have a girlfriend. I may be sexy but-" I interrupted him. "I don't think you know what sexy means? When I think sexy I think-" He interrupted me this time. "Atlas... Everyone knows you like him it's kind of obvious,"

I paused and glanced down at the floor. Did everyone know I mean it's not that obvious? "I got a few weird looks but I'm here, is everything okay?" I looked over at Atlas and then back at Axel. Atlas followed my gaze and then glared at Axel.

"Fuck this I'm not gonna be near him, he sucks ass."

"Aww I'm sorry darling, but I do nothing of the sort. I was just having a chat with your friend over here but I'll be on my way since you don't appreciate me here." Axel turned around about to walk away and my brows furrowed in confusion. "Didn't you have to go to the bathroom?"

He turned around and smiled. "Just wanted to see you. I saw you standing out here and you looked lonely." He patted my head again and walked away.

I smiled and then looked over at Atlas. "Oh and uh nothing wrong, I just y'know wanted to talk and stuff and we would probably get in trouble if we were talking in class." I slipped my phone back out of my pocket and texted Zaire to meet me by the bathroom, things didn't work out well last night so I'm going to fix it whether they like it or not.

The time spent waiting for Zaire was filled with pointless small talk. When Zaire turned the corner into the hallway we were in, the smile on his face quickly disappeared. "Hey... guys."

His smile went away and mine found its way to my face. "Okay so you guys aren't going to say a single word and I am going to be talking, so, I just wanted to say if you two aren't getting along then you're absolute idiots. Anyways so uhm Atlas I don't know what you heard Axel and I talking about before you got here but uh.." He muttered a quiet 'I did' before a blush found its way to his cheeks. "You did?" I confirmed and he nodded his head. "Well yeah it's true I guess I like you, I always have when the stuff from a little while ago happened I knew I ruined my chances with you but that doesn't mean I stopped liking you."

Zaire raised his hand kind of awkwardly. "Okay so why am I here, you like Atlas we already knew that you make it so obvious," He said, dragging out the O in so. "and Atlas has mixed feelings about the both of us. I can't deny that I like you guys a little more than friends, but we still have to work things slowly. Last night helped me realize that I can't rush Atlas into this and that people heal differently and all that sappy stuff."

We both turned and looked at Atlas who was bewildered (oooo fancy big word I didn't even have to google that ^-^) by our statements. "I uh..." He started, "well I guess I mean things are weird yeah, but you guys are my best friends. Even though I don't act like it I'm happy you're back Wren, uhm I also think that emotions are stupid and I basically have attachment issues because of you now." We all let out a chuckle at that one before he continued. "But just I guess I like you guys, I'm not sure if it's as friends or as boy....friends."

I smiled and looked from Atlas to Zaire and was smiling as well. "Come on guys don't give me those creepy smiles."

"Awwww, you boys are just the cutest."

"Axel I swear to fucking god, go to class and leave us alone!!" Atlas yelled.

I just laughed and pulled Atlas into a hug so he wouldn't kill Axel. "You guys are cute though I mean honestly I'm kinda iffy with the whole three-way relationship thing but like I barely know you guys-" He looked at Zaire. "I don't even know some of you guys and you seem like nice dudes so don't fuck this up because I don't want to see Wren upset and if I do I will literally murder both of you."

"Didn't you meet him yesterday?" Atlas retorted (another big woooord... may or may not have had to google this one though ONLY to make sure I used it right though)

"I think it's been almost 2 days to be exact," Axel said back in the same tone.

"Girls, girls you're both pretty. Can I go home now? I mean go back to class... Totally didn't just make a movie reference." Zaire asked and we all smiled at the stupid movie reference.

"Yeah let's go back to class I'll talk to you guys later," I said and started walking away with Atlas, mostly cause we have the same class and so he doesn't murder Axel behind my back... literally.

________

Okie dokie I may or may not have written this while I was in school but that doesn't matter what matters is that my boys are making progress and I'm slowly falling in love with Axel.

I hope you guys liked this chapter cause I don't know I kinda did... also I found out the Salty thing cause I wanted nicknames for the name Atlas so expect to see Salty more later.

If you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3