| Chapter 12 |

[ATLAS POV]

Classes were boring as usual, and I was in a bit more of a pissy mood because of Axel and Wren was being more clingy than normal, because of the conversation we had earlier.

Zaire on the other hand was a little off.. in a good and bad way I suppose. He was just acting different, but I didn't really care so....

Nevertheless, the day had reached its end with no casualties. Casualties meaning I didn't kill Axel and Wren didn't smother me to death. All in all, I'd say this was a pretty eventful day.

We all discovered our undying love for each other.. kidding. Axel escaped my clutches. I swear I was so close to getting him in my hands.

__

"Axel.... Run..." Wren said between breaths holding me back.

"Yeah run pussy, I bet you're scared," I said trying to pry myself from Wrens' grasp. I wanted to rip him apart. He was so embarrassing, and stupid... I dislike him.

Wren glared at me and held me tighter. "Please don't hurt my only sane friend, you're just salty. "

Axel let out very FAKE and EXAGGERATED laughter and I muttered under my breath about how stupid both of them were. "Get it! Get it cause he said it's like a nickname for your name earlier and then... called you salty just now!!" Axel was dying, I was slightly happy... and then I found out he wasn't dying for real.

"Wren... hun. You love me right? Then let me go so I can kill this little.. little. I don't know but he's dumb!!"

Wren smiled with a light blush. I'm assuming he tried to hide very horribly and Axel walked closer to me. "Who are you calling little Mr. Five foot two."

"Excuse you I am 5'6 and a half."

"Oh, I'm sorry 5'6."

"And a half!!"

Wren put his hand over my mouth as I had started to make a scene. "Well then Axe we will be on our way I apologize on his behalf and yeah that's about it.. I'll see you later."

I was mumbling random curse words and utter nonsense at Axel as I was pulled away.

When we were far enough away Wren let go of me and walked us towards the school's parking lot. Zaire was standing next to his car smirking at us. "Well wasn't that fun."

I shot a glare at Zaire and elbowed Wren. "If either of you says a word about what just happened I will skin you alive."

__

And back to now, we're all at my house in my room. Eavesdropping on my mother eavesdropping on us. Zaire smiled. "Man isn't your mom just the best she's so awesome."

We heard quiet laughter and my mother yelling thank you before going down the hallway.

We all laughed. "What were we talking about?" Wren asked.

"Well you guys were making fun of me because of the whole Axel situation and I believe I was saying I would literally murder you two. The usual."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" They both said. "Jinx, you owe me a kiss on the lips... atlas." They both said.

"I'm sorry kiss me. You both must be insane to think I'd let either of you kiss me right now."

Wren and Zaire both exchanged a look and I slowly backed away. "Hold him down," Zaire said. Wren pinned me down and I glared at him, "This seems like you're setting up some weird porn."

Wren moved over and they both pinned me down. "Okay okay boys, I know I'm the sexiest man alive but that does not mean you have to hold me here."

I glared at them and tried to get up but y'know they're both giants and buff and I am... a twink.