| Chapter 4 |

[ATLAS POV]

"Hey Zaire could you come-- OH MY GOD!!" We both turned our heads to look at who I assume is Zaires sister. "Nevermind." I tried to tell her to wait and yknow help me but another whine came out. Almost like a moan. Jesus christ who the fuck am I.

A hot guy like Zaire is fucking giving you countless hickeys and just having a good time and I'm having myself for it.

"You know this isnt how I expected tonight to go." Damn right this wasnt how I expected this night to go too. I nodded my head in agreement. He thankfully moved off of me. "So you have a choking kink?" I said quietly not really knowing how to start a conversation.

"You seemed like you were liking it." I rubbed my neck, side I really seem like I enjoyed it? No.. definitly not. "Dont deny it you were a moaning mess." He whispered in my ear. I stood up and picked up my bag. "Thanks for letting me stay. I'll be going home now!"

He grabbed my hand not letting me leave. "Don't go." I laughed, like a sincere laugh. "You've gotta be kidding me. Yeah sure stay with the pervert with a choking kink. I'd rather go home. You and I haven't done anything like that in so long you and I haven't been friendly in so long. Bye."

He looked at me in almost a pitiful way. What a weirdo. "Are you being abused at home?" I furrowed my brows and yanked my arm away from him. "No! And that's not an okay thing to ask Zaire!"

He smiled. The fuck?? I started walking out if the house and he sadly followed me. "That's one if the first times you've said my name in such a long time."

I scoffed and he smiled brighter. "So what Zaire is a pretty name sucks it got stuck with you of all poeple."

"Hey you know we use to be pretty close." Shut up just shut the fuck up.

"Yeah before Wren went to prison."

"He didnt go to prison."

I was shocked by his words. "Shut up!"

"Dont tell me to shut up it's the truth he went to some mental hospital the next state over." He should've gone to fuckung prison he almost killed us.

"He should've gotten the death penalty."

"Woah that's a little harsh dont you think he didnt do anything wrong." I was furious, enraged by his words.

"Nothing wrong! Nothing wrong! You're seriously defending him. You should be in a fucking mental hospital. Dont defend that asshole he almost killed us."

"But he didnt." Fuck him fuck both of them for trying to get into my life. This is why I dont do friends anymore.

"But what if we did die. Huh. Or what if one of us had died. You do realize that this is so fucked. You cant act like it never happened." He looked upset. Good he fucking deserved it.

"He didnt mean it." He didnt mean it! He didnt mean to jump off of a fucking bridge he literally grabbed us right before he jumped asking us to 'go with him' 'leave with him like we always promised'

"Shut the fuck up Z."

"Or what? I'm telling the truth." I'm done with this shit. With his shit I had planned to forget all about that but no.

"Yep totally didnt mean to force us to jump off a bridge to our impending doom. You totally werent in the hospital for 2 months. You were in a fucking coma Zaire!. I totally didnt sit beside you everyday hoping you would wake up. You know why we're not friends anymore because no matter what you always thought Wren was better than me. Even though I'm the one who waited for you to wake up and was there for you. Where was he! Nowhere he fucking ran away! He ran away from this horrible life! From us.. from me" I ended that starting to tear up.

He stood there dumbfounded. I took the chance to run away. Yeah I ran just like Wren. When things get to be too much I'm just like him.

When I finally arrived home maybe an hour or so later after getting lost multiple times. Because i didnt have A FUCKING PHONE!! mom..

"Atlas where have you been!?!" My mothers loud, annoying, ear peircing, bitchy voice yelled. "Nowhere mom."

"Nowhere my ass. Tell me where you went or you're grounded till you graduate."

"Holy fucking shit. Jesus christ mom. I was out with Zaire and now I'm home. Be happy I came back in one piece."

She looked annoyed and then smiled. What is it with everyone and smiling today I'm not I'm a smiley mood? "I always knew you two were together."

"What??" I stopped where I was standing.

"I can see your neck. Your lips are swollen you're a mess Atlas." She paused. "Now as your mother I need to make sure you're being safe. Even though you're both boys and you don't have to worry about getting pregnant you should sti--"

"NO!! No do not do this nothing happened."

I had thoughts back to what did happen and what happened before I stormed off. I mean I was rude but he deserved it he can't just.. he can't expect me to be okay.. after that. After everything.

I didn't know I was crying until my mom pulled me into a tight hug. "Here take your phone and go up to bed. You're still in trouble but I think we need to have a talk." I just nodded my head still not hugging her back. "Especially one about your attitude I'm still mad about earlier."

I nodded my head again and she let me go from the hug. "I love you my prince." I smiled and told her I loved her too and went up to my room.

I wish I didn't have to see him tomorrow.

-----

Yay woohoo chapter 4. UPDATED AND OUT let's go besties I'm on a role

If you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3