| Chapter 14 |

[ATLAS POV]

We at in complete silence. It was honestly so awkward, I've never felt more awkward in my life. I should stop saying awkward but it's the only word I can think of right now.

He bought what feels like a million different kinds of food. Then again he didnt know what I wanted so you can't really blame him.

Once he got home and set all the food down I moved over to some chair cause I didn't want to really.. talk to anyone. Zaire and Wren shared the couch and I could tell they were talking but I could only make out every few words. Nothing I really cared about till I looked over and saw them both staring at me.

I looked away because again it was awkward, but they started talking slightly louder, probably on accident but it happened nonetheless. Anyways I heard Zaire saying that he didn't know what happened and that he's confused. I'm gonna shut up, yea shut up I'm talking to myself but like not even talking just thinking. Oh my god shut the fuck up Atlas.

"What do I do he just like.. started crying in my arms." He took a pause and took a bite of whatever he was eating.

"I don't think he wants to be here, but I don't think he should be alone. It reminded me of you.. yknow back then."

Wren looked pained. Thinking back to those memories that we all tried to forget.

"If he's like that.. then we need to do something about it. I don't want anyone to feel like that, especially him."

Wren got up from the couch soon followed by Zaire and they both came up and sat down on the chair with me, and yknow its not a big chair. Like fairly big for me but not big enough for three teenage boys.

"Oh my fucking God get off of me." I groaned out. It's not like it really hurt, I couldn't feel my injuries anymore.

"I'm sorry did we hurt you??" Zaire asked as they both got up. He seemed sorry, it was a little cute.. showed he cares you know?

Nevertheless I shook my head and tried to get comfortable. We sat in silence for what felt like years until Wren cleared his throat.

"So uh. How're you feeling?" He asked.

"Good," I responded. I didn't wanna really talk I was just tired. "Pretty tired." I let out a sad little chuckle at the end literally the definition of saying lol after telling someone you wanna like die.

They made eye contact and then glanced back at me. Wren looked back to Zaire who was still staring at me and said, "well do you want to go ho-"

"No." I cut him off before he even finished his sentence, yeah I didn't want to be here but my mom is going to be so pissed if I came home like this.

"Okay yeah I get that. That's cool." He responded with.

"Sorry, I just don't want to go home. We can just talk or watch a movie I just really don't want to go home."

They both nodded. Zaire got up so he could put on some movie.

I moved my head over to where Wren was and leaned against him. It felt awkward to say the least just acted like a total wimp about him and now I'm cuddling up to him. God for fucks sake what do I want.

We go from best friends to basically strangers and then somewhat friends again.. some form of friends with benefits/ boyfriends and now I don't know anymore.

I looked up when I heard the intro to the movie that Zaire decided to put on and was immediately put in a slightly better mood.

"You are literally so gay!" I said laughing at the movie he put on therefore him.

"What's wrong with mean girls it's a masterpiece?? We used to watch it all the time. Don't act like you don't love this movie!" He said getting all defensive of his little movie.

Wren just chuckled in agreement. "You're not wrong.."

As mean girls played out we reenacted the scenes, and made jokes, and ate, and all in all had a lot of fun watching this movie from our past.

"Well I do have to admit the movie was definitely 10/10. Good choice."

"I knew you liked the movie!!" Zaire yelled back to me.

"Of course I liked the movie it's mean girls!!" I yelled back.

"Okay okay come on girls it's a good movie we're in agreement." Wren finally decided to chime in after what felt like an eternity.

"Wow I actually started to think you died over there." I laughed along with Zaire.

"Actually.." He said in a slightly serious tone. "I wanted to talk to you guys about something actually. Because we haven't talked about it yet without getting in arguments and whatever." He glanced over to me at that last bit which pissed me off a little bit.

I know what he was hinting at and this conversation really didn't need to happen right now especially with how I was earlier.

"Anyways, I just wanted to like out loud.. apologize for real. A sincere apology for my past actions, and what I put both of you through. You are and always will be my best friends and I was so stupid and so upset back then. I didn't want to be in a world without you guys so I assumed it was the same backwards, but I couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to be out. I wanted us all to go out together. As friends. I know now it's wrong and I'll never forgive myself and I'm so happy you guys have forgiven me. I just really love you guys, like a lot.. a lot a lot. I want you to be happy and if either of you aren't comfortable with me being here or just being with me I don't need to be around you guys. You're my best friends."

I hated the fact that I couldn't fully forgive him. I mean I'm justified in my reasoning, but Zaire could forgive him. Why can't I?

"I feel as though.. at least for me that I forgive you completely. I know and understand what you went through and I can see you've changed and I forgive you."

They smiled at eachother and then both turned to look at me.

"A?" Zaire said hinting at me to say the exact same thing basically.

"I don't.."

"You don't what?" Wren questioned.

"I don't forgive you."

________

......heyyyyyyyyyyy.........

So uhhhh....... what's going on peopleeeee. Writers block is shit and yknow mental health soooooo. I'm gonna try and write more cause I always have idea but can never put it into actual writing.

But I think I'm gonna try and wrap this up soon. Cause I'm not too proud of this story but you guys deserve an ending.

Anyways if you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3