| Chapter 10 |

[ATLAS POV]

This is so weird. I may or may be sitting here just like watching Wren and Zaire kiss. It was kinda like old times I mean we weren't making out every ten seconds kind of like we are now but I guess it's a start to getting this friendship I guess back on track.

Zaire pulled away with the biggest fattest blush across his cheeks. "Oooooo~~" I said and poked Zaire like a million times.

"Shut up, it's your turn now." Zaire said and pulled me close to him. I'm a massive hypocrite so obviously I blushed just being this close to him.

"Ooooo~" I heard Wren mocking me. I turned my head and shot him a glare my head got pulled back and I was locking eyes with Zaire. 'Shit shit shit' I thought.

'Holy shit I'm about to kiss Zaire for like the second time this week!' Let's just say I wasn't exactly calm right now. 

Zaire moved his hand and cupped my cheeks. He leaned in and captured my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. 

I let out a short whimper getting pulled from my thoughts of just complete and utter death.

Wren was watching us, I could feel his eyes glued to the both of us. Not a second later I was pulled away from Zaire and Wren's lips were on mine.

I let out another whimper because of how surprised I was and immediately kissed him back. Zaire moved close to me and kissed my neck and that was the selling point.

I pulled away and blushed glaring at the both of them. My glare faded and I smiled. "I'm assuming that means I'm the better kisser.?"

"I'm not sure.." Zaire said, pulling me close to him. "Maybe we'll have to double check." Wren said moving up to my side. 

I blushed and pushed away from both of them. "Don't get desperate boys." 

"Hey maybe in celebration of this reborn friendship we could recreate some of those pictures you were looking at earlier?" Wren suggested. Reborn friendship? I mean Zaire maybe but not Wren, we may have had some fun just now but I need more time, like a lot more time.

"Friends? Just because we kissed doesn't make us friends automatically." 

Zaire furrowed his brows and glared at me. "Why are you such a buzzkill! Like seriously Atlas cant you be nice to him for one fucking minute." I flinched, Zaire never swore. Well not often.

"We've been having fun doing stupid shit and the second he says that we're going back to how we used to be you freak out! I get that you were scared back then and you held a grudge, but come on man give him a chance and stop being such a baby." 

I had tears in my eyes as I stood up. "You… you're so… so selfish! It's always been 'oh calm down Atlas' 'you're overreacting Atlas' never just 'hey I'm sorry you went through that and I know it was traumatic take your time healing' like come on think about it from my point of view!" 

"Hey maybe we should all just calm down." Wren suggested tears were about to fall out of my eyes before Zaire continued yelling. 

"No! If anyone you should be the angriest. You came back and are trying to make amends, I forgave you why cant he! I just want things to go back to normal.. and it was for a little."

I was even thinking about building the friendship back up. Why did it weird me out so much when he said it. This is stupid.

Wren looked at Zaire and then over to me. "I mean he's not wrong but, Zaire you do realize that people heal differently and he needs more time." 

Why are they talking about me like I'm not even here? I mean like I'm right here. "I'm sorry Wren, and piss off Zaire."

"Piss off!! You piss off, you're in my house! I skipped school for you! Do you not feel at least a bit of remorse, a bit of sympathy. We're trying Atlas, we miss you." Zaire yelled. Yet again I had never seen him this angry or upset.

"Fine, you know what I'll try we can try but dont fucking rush me or I swear to fucking god I'm done with you guys. I'd rather be all alone than hang out with you people if you can't deal with other people's opinions."

They both nodded and I sat back down. We all stared at each other for a moment of silence before Wren stood up. "Hey Atlas, do you think there's snacks? Why don't we get some snacks." 

"This is Zaire's house, why would I get the snacks?"

"LETS GO GET SNACKS!!" He yelled. Zaire was staring at the floor very clearly pissed off. Maybe he did need some time alone.

I stood up again and walked out of the room Wren following close behind. Though I was very quickly stopped with a pair of lips firmly planted on mine. 

I let out a groan of discomfort and pushed Wren off of me. "What.. the. Fuck…?" 

"I just.. needed to get that out.." He said quietly before going towards the kitchen. First off how the fuck did he know where anything was in this house, and secondly what the fuck did he need to get out that literally makes no sense.

"Why don't we grab some of these and like a couple of drinks.?" I nodded and grabbed some drinks and a couple of sodas and waters. Do they have any…..

Alcohol

Probably not. I don't feel like checking. So the answer is no. Don't even need evidence it is settled no alcohol in this house cause ya boy is lazy as shit.

"I got chips and like pretzels, whatever the fuck this weird chocolate thing is too. Zaire was always a sucker for chocolate, you give it to him, maybe he won't be as mad at you anymore."

I grabbed the chocolates and tried one, I mean it was good. Hold up. Why is he helping me here? I mean yeah whatever friends woohoo I'm so excited, please note the sarcasm yet again. "I dont get why you care so much, you're good looking and you can be a nice person sometimes." I paused and took a deep breath. 

"Why waste your time on us? I mean we're kinda boring Zaire has other friends why don't you just go be with them. I didnt need you guys then and I dont need you now, especially cause you disappeared without a fucking word. How come you told Z you were coming back and not me, did you not think of me, or care enough. You're trying really fucking hard to like win me back but you cant even tell me when you get out of wherever you were.?"

I turned around and walked away. When I got back into the room and set the chocolates down in front of Zaire. "A peace offering.. that you probably bought for yourself… that Wren told me to give you cause he found it." Zaire smiled and picked up the chocolates.

He looked up at me and his smile went away. "I'm sorry." 

I set down the drinks on the table next to us and just nodded. "It's fine don't worry about it, let's just have fun… the three of us." I added as Wren walked into the room.
_________

When I published this chapter at first I had hit 2k read and now I'm almost at 50k you guys make me happy and make me think I could actually be good at writing so thank you

If you did like it it would be amazing if you shared, commented, or voted!! Love you all

<3