pills #9

Pills #9

Written by holyromanDISASTER

Yandere! Demon! Kuroo x Todoroki! Reader

Blue Exorcist x Haikyuu x BNHA x Demon Slayer x Black Clover x Fire Force x The Promised Neverland x Fairy Tail AU (with my own twists)

<POSSIBLE SPOILERS>

[this is the biggest crossover I've written SO FAR]

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Reader POV

The fate of the Todoroki Clan was rested upon my shoulder.

From each province, the eldest was sent.

My brothers and sister were all but worried when I was sent.

But my bastard father didn't care.

He sent me on my way with nothing but the bottle of pills in my hand that I always took.

It was my medicine.

Demons from the demon realm of Gehenna came to our world of Assiah and purged the lands.

It was up to the exorcists and demon slayers from the official Demon Slayer corps lead by Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

The residents of the world of Assiah had the choice to either go to UA, Clover Academy, or True Cross Academy before entering the Demon Slayer Corps official training.

In this world, people were born with specific attributes to deal with enemies of the population.

They were called quirks and ranged from natural elements to unknown elements.

Such people with quirks from other sources were called 'arcane stage' exorcists, mages, or whatever people labeled themselves as.

Then there were others who had solely fire attributes.

They were known for being a special type of fire force.

It became a known case in the last 100 years for people to be set aflame-even those without quirks or any magical attributes.

Such people became infernals and it was up to the special fire force to stop the fires from spreading.

To put the souls at rest.

Latom.

"Please don't go!" My older brother Shoto pleaded.

I shook my head and hugged him tightly. "I'll see you later, Shoto."

Even though I was the youngest of the Todoroki Clan, I had the most powerful ice quirk in the land, despite our father having orange and red hellfire flames.

I traveled far and wide to get to the schools in the central region of Assiah.

I met Rin and Yukio Okumura first.

The twins were on their way to True Cross Academy as teachers, accompanied by the director of the school, Mephisto Pheles, and his younger brother Amaimon.

They offered me a ride to the central district where registration would begin.

As I entered the large building near Clover Academy, I heard whispers.

"That's the youngest Todoroki, right?"

Some people from the first fire force regiment stared at me in awe. "That's her, Todoroki (y/n)."