horns #6

Revenge #6

credits to: cosette, @suckerforpillowpets
[me!]

demon! oikawa x female reader

day 6: horns

i honestly didn't know what i was going to do when i did this but here is this mess of a story!

anyway, i was watching demon slayer when i made this if you cant tell.

so, it kinda has some components of demon slayer like demons obviously but, eh enjoy it!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The sound of snow crunching rang in my ears as I walked through the forest, it had been like this for hours. I was on my way in search of the demon kingdom, looking for my younger sister, Hitoka, who'd been captured by the demons while delivering pastries to the village. The poor girl was probably petrified, the demons were known to be ruthless. But, I refused to lose my sister.

Trees towered over me as I looked up from the ground, narrowing my eyes on a small wooden shack that sat on the small hill. The cold wind blew against my face as I furrowed my eyebrows, deciding on whether or not to approach it. I tilted my head and glanced up at the sky from the corner of my eyes. The night sky was setting in and the demons were sure to come out soon. Another cold breeze came, the snow lifting up slightly and hitting my legs. I shivered from the sensation and stepped forward, gripping the handle of my katana in my hand as I approached the house.

"I'd rather die warm than in the cold."

I whispered under my breath, stepping through the snow as I reached the door. I held the katana to my side, gripping it tightly as I brought my hand up to the thin wood, knocking three times.

Nothing.

I sighed, bringing my hand up to the door once again, knocking.

"Hello?"

I said quietly, furrowing my eyebrows as I glanced around my surroundings. A cold breeze came across, hitting my body. The bottom of my kimono hitting my feet, providing little warmth against the cold. I sighed as I stared at the door.

"Do you need something, dear?"

I whipped my head around in fright, gripping my katana before relaxing my body at the sight that stood at the bottom of the hill. A petite older woman stood at the bottom of the hill, wrapped in bundles to stay warm against the cold, a small stack of wooden logs sat in her hands.

"No need to be startled!"

She chuckled quietly, walking up the small hill. I watched her every step, not letting my guard down with how close we were to the kingdom. She took a final step before reaching the door, reaching her hand for it as she held the wood. Her eyes glanced at me up and down, before her, previously tense body, relaxed.

"Would you like to come in, dear?"

She said with a warm smile on her face.

"Do you mind, miss?"

I said, tilting my head to the side. She chuckled, smiling as she slid open the wooden door.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want company! It's always nice to have visitors, come in!"

She said. I felt a warm feeling in my heart, smiling to her as she motioned for me to come in. I nodded, stepping into the house and sighing of relief. The feeling of warmth hit my body as I stared at the fire in the corner of the room. A small kettle sat over the flame, water bubbling.